how about me?

it was not long ago when you and camilo started dating. Everything is perfectly fine to be honest, you only knew that you both love each other. But that was not so long too when you realized that you were the only one who was giving the relationship an effort. You didn't mind so. Camilo needs to be taken care off, afterall he has a tiring chore in the town. You understand that.

You never met his family. He never bought that up.

You were the one who confessed, you were on cloud nine when he accepted you to be his lover.

you only have camilo. Your father left you with your mother, at the age of 7 she also left you alone in your dull house. They both found a new home and a family. But what about you? You were left behind.

you stared to learn some basic chores in the farm beside your small house where you work, besides that you were a great paintor! You could paint without looking at the preference.

"hey y/n ! someone wants to buy a customized paint!"  Mr. Delos reyes yelled from afar as you smiled at him and ran down where he us pointing at.

You went to the very spacious house, oh! It was from the Arazons! They were a wealthy and a famous family here in encanto aswell.

the lady gave you a picture of what will you paint for the night, it was Vallena,  Camilo's first love..:

You find it kinda awkward but you didn't mind tough...its just a painting, no big deal.

After awhile, you finally finished the painting and bought it from the head of the family.

"Oh here here! She's the best paintor in our town! But her artworks might be a little expensive" Mr. delos reyes talked to the man. He was kind of your manager, he was the one who pursued you to being an artist.

"Oh no worries! As long as its for my only daughter" the man answered letting out a chuckle and turnung towards me.

I looked at him in shock, papa?

you tried to smile at him as you gripped on the painting canvas on your hand...

"My only daughter"

they did really forgot me...

"Papa i want that color please!" Y/n asked her father for the colors that they saw on the market earlier. She found it amusing,like it has its life

"Y/n i said no!" Her father yelled at her being frustrated. He and his wife is not on the good situation. They always fight

"But papa please i-" y/n continued asking her father not giving up.

" i said no! You were making my head hurt!" Olestro yelled as his daughter. He didn't mean that but there were alot of things going into his head already. He can't think of another burden...

5 years old Y/n walked away with tears on her eyes making her way to the kitchen.

After not so long, she went back with a glass of water and approached her father giving the glass to him.

"I love you papi..i won't be asking for that colors again.. i didn't mean to anger you" y/n looked at her father in eyes, thus she never recieved an answer.

Y/n was pulled back away from her thoughts as she broke the eye contact with his biological father..

"O-oh..here" y/n quickly gived it to mr. Delos Reyes before bidding a goodbye finding camilo. She knew she'd be better with him , tough he will be silent all the time, she felt comfort in him.

" please e-excuse me" y/n said as she immediately walked away leaving the two confused

"is she okey.." mr. delos reyes mumbled to himself..

As y/n tried finding camilo through the crown, there, she saw him with her.

the scene made y/n shiver, she felt something inside her that was hurting..:..its like being squeezed too tight

He never looked at me like that...he never smiles like that to me too..

Y/n thought to her self...before they could spot her looking at them, she immediately went outside and ran towards her home... gripping her old clothes that was never changed or fixed.

She doesn't know how to stitch, so everytime this dress that was given to her , she tried learning some easy ways how to fix it but it will get ruined again.
No one thought her about this..

She ran at the back of her house, where a built in swing was there...she remembered her father building that before she turned 5 as a gift..

Y/n's POV

"My only daughter " what i am?

i was left behind...while my biological parents are finally having their own homes..:while i was stuck here at the house where my traumatic experience happened...i was the one who was trying to feed my self three times a day...

i was just like an failed experiment...

i wanted to ask my papa if he still know me..but i wouldn't want to ruin his family...his family that he surely dreamed of before... i was jealous on how he treats Vallena as his real daughter while i was there being left behind

my mama finding her own family too...she has 3 kids now, tough we see each other on street, she never really bother looking at me..

While camilo... i loved him so much where i choose to ignore the fact that he's taking me for granted...i choose to act blind when i clearly saw it on my face...i gave him too much where i forgot to give my self a little..

wow...

i never really knew that my life was thus awful huh? could i be able to live long when im too broke? I don't see a reason to continue anymore...the end is near...or it is already here?

i wanna go and run far away from here..:where I'll see a scars when i get hurt...where im alone yet i could feel a sign of comfort...

I looked at the dazzling moon above as the stars shines beside it... earth is so pretty...but not as its life that was living in here...

The wind blew off my hairs out of my face as i started to swing my self..

How long will i be able to continue this?

Will i ever continue this even?

Im too tired...

Its the sign of the times maybe? I could never get away from it...I'll just wait till it comes to me...

Earth might be so beautiful
But the life itself is not it.