the myth of the miracle giver

once , there were a myth to believe in town of encanto. The miracle giver

book says the goddess lived up to 'till the golden heart of it was pierced by a golden metal too.
They say, there were a god and a goddess named
Amari and Plytone. They took care of the whole mountains, every living creatures from it. They lived to 10000 years till they were given an own miracle.

Y/n ,the first and only child of the miracle givers

though the lovers only gave a miracle to the madrigal family. they all witnessed what everything, so as exchange, they were the first ever humans to be given a miracle.

After that, they decided to sleep for eternity, to let their own child, y/n take care of everything that was left behind.

She swore to kept the mountains high, she protected the whole town. No one can leave nor no one can enter. She made a ponds, lakes, and anything that source of living.

She was to be told a 4000 year old but her mono looking appearance, and it looked like she was younger than a teen.

Says also, the golden heart will only beat, and turn into a red heart when she felt loved. But how can she? she doesn't know what love is.

She spent all her years helping the town making it vivacious.

No one may seem to find what does really these goddesses looks like , so till now , they were not proven and stayed as a myth.

"Boo!" The curly haired boy  immediately gushed out of his seat as someone decided to interrupted his peaceful time.

"argh! Mirabel! You don't have to do me like that!" the curly haired boy raises his voice to his prima.

"ay ay camilo! The lunch is almost done! , tia pepa asked me to get you. Anyways what are you reading?" Mirabel continuously asked camilo.

"Oh this? Its the myth of the miracle giver!" Camilo says trying to hide his excitement on his voice by hugging the book.

"Oh! I know that too! Mama says that book was written by the oldest person here in encanto! Sadly they died before we are even born.." mirabel said as they continued walking back to casita.

"Do you think its true?" Camilo asked his prima beside him. Well she was curious aswell..

"Eh? I don't know..maybe or maybe not! It hasn't been proven eversince though.." mirabel sighs in disappointment

Both of them continued to walk till they reached casita,immediately went to the dinning room.

"Oh mijo! Where did you went? I was sick worried!" Pepa asked her son as the worry was all painted in her voice and her face. A cloud was starting to appear

"Oh no!"

"I just sat beside the big tree there downtown! And i read a book! Sorry mami if i worried you...i will tell you next time wheter where will i go..love you" camilo replied to his mom with his soft voice making the cloud washed away.

pepa quickly went to her son and caress his cheeks before giving it a soft squeeze and giving camilo a forehead and a nose kiss.

"Oh mijo..you've grown so fast..you had become like your father..sweet...and a gentlemen!" Felix grinned proudly at the back

"Learns from the best, but no one can outcast the original" felix says that causes a laughter in the table.

they all started eating, having a 4 different meals that was made by julieta was like a heaven from all of them.