strings that connects us

TW ❗️

" i told you to stay away from my son!" The ginger haired woman yelled at you as the thunder from the above growled. Its not a hurricane yet

"All you do is to trouble my son! He isn't like this before! Now look at him! He almost die— i don't even know why is he with you! Are you giving him threats ?" She yelled again as the rain started to pour. Her husband glared at you and started soothing her wifes shoulder.

"Mami its m-" camilo. He was about to say anything , he wants to explain because he knows what really happened.  He hated the fact that his family is jumping into conclusions again. They become so overprotective when he started hanging out with you.

but you deeply understand why

"I-im so sorry Señora p-"  you stuttered from embarrassment. You could feel the dirty stares that was coming from his cousins. Oh god- you never knew this would go worse. You hated it.

But far from this, you know , you never did something bad.

Being the daughter of the First ever criminal here on Encanto . To be exact a rapist.  Everyone looked at you like you would do such things like your father.
Your mother has an special illness. Thats what your father took an advantage of. Your mother has an illness that makes her act like 5 years old no matter how age range she has grown. 

You were just a little girl when your eyes were opened by the reality and criticism. Everyday you woke up with that routine, but you didn't mind. As long as you can take it. You take care of your mother everyday,  prepare her clothes, her foods, and pamper her, tuck her into bed. It was like you were a mother.

You don't know where your father is. You never saw him at all and never had a connection.
Calling him " father" makes your stomach turn, it makes you throw up. He doesn't deserve to be called like that.

After your mother has a nappy hours in afternoon, you always take that time to hang out with camilo. The first ever person to approach you. Besides him, Alana. The mid 40's lady whose your neighbor and has no one in life. She helps you too and you learned how to paint from her.

You and Camilo become the partners in crime to be called. You too rides the horse, after that collapses to ground when the horses throws you all, jumped from the waterfalls, makes troubles to market, runs outside the mountain, sneaks out everynight. And everything you do to make him happy also makes you happy.

You do not know what the word love is. All you know is that it is two humans connect to each other.

Today, camilo almost fall to the casita after you were chasing each other. He accidentally tripped but you tried to catch him as he fall. Casita tried too but failed.

"Hey hey wait " y/n ran to camilo as she tried to catch him but fail. Instead she tried to grab camilo's ruana

"Hey not my rua- AH" as you grabbed it- he fell down causing you to let a laugh. You also felt a string on your finger that was stucked so you pulled it. And then you realized its from camilo's ruana

"great. Mama is gonna kill me y/nnnnn" he faked cry tapping his clothes slowly standing up.

"this is mine now!" As you swing the string. He smirked and grabbed your clothes to so that he can get a strings to which was successful.

you glared at each other and laugh.

this was your routine with him.

Trouble, teasings, and then fun.