lover boy

being 17 and the only girl at your family, your parents pressured you to have a lover though your 5 older brothers were againts it. Well pretty protective they are.

Your eldest brother has this someone, they had been in relationship for 5 months yet he still didnt introduced them to you and your family which made you all go crazy guessing who was it . But this time i think he finally come up with his mind

"mami! pa! guys!! All ears here! Please get ready tonight...i have been invite my love-" alejandro your 2nd oldest spoke but before he could finish , he was cutted of by yelling

"*i told you!" Uno yelled sticking out his finger to the youngest son, Javier. They were fighting about this ever since morning

"thats why he's freaking smiling very scary and unsual thing to do" Ezekiel. Finally the 4th oldest son spoke, he has been quite which was unsual thing too. Well guess what he's been spying his brother, for a whole year of teasing it is.

"Why the heck didn't you told me earlier?! Now i don't have enough time to bought groceries! Amor please bring out a carriage. I'll do the cook and the shop with you" Constanza. The mother head of the family spoke out of frustration and excitement. She yelled for father

"What? Im reading my favorite-" Dante answered his wife worried about his wife panicking but he couldn't just let go of the book that he's reading.

"Shut the up"Constanza answered cutting off his husband and grabbing her purse .

"OMYGOD MY SISTER-INLAW" y/n yelled as she immediately went down—well she was in shower so she couldn't come down earlier but this girl has big ears. She can here things especially if its gossip-

"yeah he was a primo around y/n's age so i think-"
Before alejandro could finish, the 25 guy spoke in stern boys. Leonardo spoke. He has been so protective to her sister, he got heartbroken once and since then, he swore that love is just a thing that will come and go, he was afraid for you to experience an heart break.

"No. Shut it we are not interested especially y/n" leonardo answers his brothers without sparing a glance. Well he has this built body and likes to wear types of clothes called suits. He also smokes, like tabacco but he never lets you see it.

"What? Me again?" Y/n yelled to her brothers aftee she heard her name from downstairs.

"Nothing!"

Meanwhile in the Casa Madrigal

"Dolores?" Abuela asked her second eldest granddaughter with a gentle smile on her face walking to isabela .

"Oh! Tonight! He's family seems to be quiet unsual,they were loud...and oh! Camilo's name was mentioned...and hmmm his little sister called you a sister in-law...mhm!" Dolores says finishing her sentence with a squeak as always. Mariano soothen her shoulder making her look at him with a smile plastered on her face.

Isabela grew cactus around, making them all laugh at her cute flustered face.

"Why was i mention?" Camilo asked but recieve no response. He looked at his sister ,making him sigh after he saw mariano and dolores being lovely dovey.

"Lets get ready!"

"Y/n ! Go and prepare now!" Constanza yelled at her daugther —well her lovely daugther was being lazy again—sitting on a couch inside the living room like a boss. Well sort of she is..after her brother Ezekiel got evicted from the living room watching the tv because they were fighting for it.

"oughh ma you have been yelling for 10 times straight! The girl who hears everything must have her ear drums broke!" Y/n answered her mother earning a flying chancla from outside. She sighs and slowly went outside the living room to their inside courtyard while stretching her arms and closing her eyes.