ʟᴀ ᴘᴜsʜ

"La push baby, la push

"La push baby, la push." Eric sang as Mike and I put our trays down and sat.

"Oh, I love that beach!" I said and they all looked surprised.

"You do?" Mike asked.

"That's where Sam takes me cliff diving." I said just as Bella joined us.

"Okay perfect so Mal and Mike are in, what about you Bella?" Eric asked just as Bella sat down.

"What?"

"La push, baby. You in?" Eric asked and she just glanced around confused.

"Should I know what that means?"

"It's the beach over at the Rez." I said and she nodded.

"And I don't just surf the internet." Eric said jumping up and mimicking a surfing motion.

"Eric, you stood up once on a foam board." Jessica shot him down.

"There's whale watching, too. Come with." Angela said and Bella glanced over to me.

"It's actually fun, I swear." I said and she nodded.

"La Push, baby." Eric repeated for the third time.

"I'll go if you stop saying that." Bella said and I let out a short laugh, as she stood up and walked over to the salad bar.

"Sam, wants to meet you." I said nervously to Mike as I started picking at the food on my tray.

"Wait, really?" He asked and I nodded.

"Awe, are you two at the meeting the parents stage already? Kinda early." Jessica commented, but it wasn't ignored.

"We could go after La Push." I suggested and he nodded.

"Are you sure I should meet him in my wetsuit?" Mike asked and I cracked a smile.

"Are you kidding, it's like pulling teeth to get him to wear a shirt, they won't care what you wear." I said and he just looked uneasy.

"My brother needs me, just think about it." I said standing up and following after Edward as he left the cafeteria.

"Hey, what happened?" I asked seeing him bite his lip.

"She asked me to go to La Push."

"So, come with us." I said and he shook his head.

"I can't, the treaty forbids it."

"I'm sure I can ask Sam-"

"No, Malia. I'm not good for her, I shouldn't of even let myself be so foolish." He said and I scoffed.

"That's not true."

"Look at me, I can't even take her to the beach. I'm no good for her." Edward said and before he could react he was taken back by his sister's flashing blue eyes.