ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛ

"So, what do you think? Do you think she'd go to prom with me?"

"Why are you asking me?" Bella asked staring at the nervous boy as the supernatural ease dropped from their seats on the buses.

"Well, she likes you a lot, and says your her friend. I just thought you'd know if she's interested in me like that." Mike managed to choke out.

"I don't think crowds of people are really her thing, but if she had to go, she'd rather go with you then anyone else."

"I was gonna ask her to be my girlfriend when I take her out tonight, any idea on how that'll go?" He shot his shot again, only for Bella to make an about face.

"I'm not sure."

"Well, do you know if she's seeing anyone else. She talks about this Sam, guy I just don't know where she stands with him." Mike asked shoving his hands in his sweatshirt pockets.

"I'm not sure, but I think I heard he's married or is with someone."

"Okay, that's good, I mean I think that's good, thanks Bella."

"That was painful to listen to." Edward said and I rolled my eyes.

"Then don't listen."

"I think he's good for you, nice and normal. His thoughts seem pure, except when he's thinking about-" Edward said not loving, to see when the Newton boy would think about the sex he had with his new sister.

"Ew, stop."

"What do you think, Mal? Do you want to be his girlfriend?" Edward asked and I shrugged.

"I don't know, the sex is great, but I don't think we have what Sam and Emily do." I said and he just groaned, not wanting to hear that from the girls mouth.

"It's different with an imprint."

"I know I'm new to this, but I want what Sam and Emily have." I said and Edward just nodded.

"It takes more then a couple months to get that way with someone." He said trying to reason with her.

"Do you think Mike is a good idea?" I asked looking over at Rosalie.

"Since when do you care what I think?" She asked raising a brow.

As much as Rose liked her new sister, she could never tell where she stood with the girl.

"I don't, but if I did what would you say?"

"I think your young and beautiful, you should experience everything while you can. Fall in love, breakup, fall in love again, experience it while your young." She said and I smiled.

"Okay." I said getting up off the bus and walking over to where Mike and Bella were.

"What is she-" Rosalie went to say but was cut off by Edward.