incorrect quotes part 5

sorry i haven't posted srry lol. extra content it is

Edit: im changing one, i literally got them straight of the internet and didnt really look, srry

grian: Okay, help me please!
mumbo: Got two words for you.
grian: I bet they won't be helpful.
mumbo: Your problem.
grian: I was right

grian: I want to wake up with you every day for the rest of our lives
mumbo: I wake up at 4:30 AM
grian:
grian: I want to see you at some point every day for the rest of our lives

grian: Someone will die.
mumbo: Of fun!

grian: Is something burning?
mumbo: Just my love for you.
grian: mumbo, the toaster is on fire.

grian: English is a difficult language. It can be understood through tough thorough thought, though.
mumbo: You need to stop.

tango: What's a word thats a mix between 'sad' and 'mad'?
impulse: Disgruntled, miserable, desolated-
bdubs: Smad.

*The squad is talking about what it'd be like to open up a homemade Pokemon gym*
tango, joking: impulse's just sitting at the end, juggling- fushigi-ing 2 glass balls, in super tight pants, just waiting for their kid delivery once they best their minions.
impulse: Well they would be Pokeballs. And also it's not a kid delivery. There's no fucking guarantee that a kid that comes into the beginning of my crucible makes it to the end of it undefeated.
impulse: In fact, I'm gonna stack this gym! With fuckin pros!
impulse: It's- It's gonna be brutal. It's gonna be a torture gym.
bdubs: Well- Well what's the theme? Are you like- is it a bug theme, or like-
impulse: YEAH, BDUBS. UH- UH- UH- UH YEAH BDUBS. IM GONNA OPEN UP A BUG TYPE POKEMON GYM. YOU IDIOT.
impulse: YEAH THAT'S WHAT I WANT, BECAUSE I WANNA GIVE- I WANNA SHIT OUT BADGES FOR EVERY HAM AND EGGER THAT COMES TO MY FRONT DOOR.
tango: *Cracking up*
impulse: YEAH, BDUBS. 'Uhh, go Caterpie! >~>' That's me, you FUCKING imbecile. 'Yeah go- uhhh- d-do your best, Kakuna!'
impulse: WHAT ARE YOU FUCKING TALKING ABOU- Yeah a ~bug type~ gym.
bdubs:
tango: Okaaay-
bdubs: Alright, um, I'm gonna go. I've embarrassed myself...
tango: Maybe fire? Fire type?
bdubs: Yeah fire-based? Like- have fires?impulse: Yeah, yeah I'll probably just- That's a good idea tango I'll probably just do a fire type one... SO THAT ONE KID WITH ONE BLASTOISE CAN FUCK UP MY WHOLE SHOP.
impulse: KILLED ALL OF US WITH ONE BLASTOISE, HUH? WOW. SHIT I SHOULD'VE-
bdubs: Just do rock, then! Just do rock type!
impulse, voice dripping with contempt: The same Blastoise...

tango: What if I press the brake and gas at the same time?
impulse: The car takes a screenshot.
bdubs: For the last time, get the fuck out.

tango: I can't believe you live nearby, and you won't let anyone crash at your place.
impulse: You people already know too much about me.
bdubs: I know exactly three facts about you, and one of them is that you won't let any of us crash at your place.

i also only did the boomers bc i wanted to do some others other than boatem but with like one member still being apart of it and i looked up hermitcraft trios and there it was THE BOOMERS so i went with it.