"U-Uhm... Taiju, could you give us a moment please" Yuzuriha squeaked seeing as she was trying with all her might to not let Kaoru break free and cause havoc. "And maybe take Nikki-san to a safe place where Kaoru won't find her..."

》》》

Taiju winced as Kaoru applied some medicinal herbs to his face. "Stay still you big oaf, you should consider yourself lucky that your nose is broken. Your thick skulls can be very much handy from time to time."

Taiju lightly chuckled only to flinch as Kaoru pulled his ear, "But that doesn't mean I'm over what had happened earlier... Same goes for you, Nikki."

"What are you gonna do? Flick my wrist?" Nikki mocked.

Kaoru gritted her teeth. Before she could reply with something mean, Taiju intervene. "N-Now, now... Why don't we focus on the task?" He then turned to Yuzuriha who was digging up the phone, "Yuzuriha is it ready?"

"Hm? What is that?" Nikki asked curiously.

"Just watch and see" Kaoru gave a smug look.

As they began starting on the device, Nikki quickly figured it out. "Wait... Why does it look like you're dialing- Impossible!" She gasped.

Kaoru looked at Nikki with a sleazy smile, "Heh."

"A phone? There's no way! That's impossible in the stone world!" She exclaimed. She turned to Kaoru who still had the same smug "heh" expression.

Hearing as it was then picked up on the other line, Kaoru focused back on the events occurring. Since they've managed to drag someone to their side, she wondered what was the next step in Senku's plan.

"Alright, Senku... let's see what are you planning next" She mumbled looking intently at the device.

"Hey! Lillian Weinberg here, sayin' howdy!" They all gasped hearing the voice on the other side of the line. Kaoru was speechless at what just came out from the other line.

"Now, I'm not the smartest guy around, but I do know who she is!" Taiju exclaimed in disbelief at what he was hearing. "Do you know her, Nikki?"

"Do you think I'm that stupid?" Nikki questioned, voice slightly quivering. "Yeah, of course, I know her..."

Yuzuriha turned to Nikki curiously.

On the other hand, Kaoru felt like she just experienced a massive whiplash at what is happening. Her face was blank as her mind still tried to process what was happening.

"Hey! And I'm Sebastian, her personal assistant" Another voice came up.

Taiju was taken aback at the voice quickly recognizing who it was yet confused about what was going on. He glanced at Kaoru who was surprised to see how frozen she looked.

Lillian Weinberg continued talking, "Anyhoo, I'm callin' from the US of A!"

"Yes! We're in America at this very moment!" Lillian's supposed assistant translated her words into Japanese.

"Y'all in Japan should listen to what I'm fixin' to tell y'all" Lillian continued.

"What she's about to say is extremely important..."

"The USA is back from the stone."

"That's right, America is up and running again!"

Taiju gasped at the last statement. "Oh snap! Did you ladies hear that? Finally, we're saved!"

Yuzuriha was sweating buckets finally catching on to what Senku's plan was. Kaoru's brows kept twitching upon realizing what Senku was doing. She tried her best to keep a straight face and not look any bit suspicious upon figuring out what the two were planning. The two girls could only sit and hope for the best that Senku's act goes well.