The Heartless Hero

Start from the beginning

"KAMEHAME..."

"PROMINENCE..."

Tenjo prepared himself. This one might actually do a tiny bit of damage.

"HA!!!"

"FLASH!!!"

The 2 attacks, ruby red and sapphire blue mixed and collided with Tenjo, giving off a terrific explosion. The 2 Saiyans panted before hearing something that made their hearts sink.

"You know, if you trained, actually trained, then that attack might have done some damage." The 2 looked up and saw Tenjo, completely and utterly unphased. He raised his palm and said, "Demon flash." A huge beam of black energy flowed out of his hand, blasting the 2 Saiyans and rendering them completely broken. Tenjo picked them up, threw them onto the balcony alongside a pouch of senzu beans, and walked inside.

Piccolo walked into the building and saw Tenjo at the bar, consuming... he had no idea what it was but it was some kind of expensive alcohol, judging by the bottle. He sat down next to the warrior. "Well hello. Care for a drink or do you just want to ask a question or two?" Tenjo asked, raising his glass. Piccolo lowered his hand, cutting to the chase. "'Demon flash.' Only I know how to teach that move. You despise us and want to kill us, yet you know our techniques. So just who are you?" Tenjo's eyes screwed. "Oh, shiiit. Tenjo, you fucking moron." He whispered, facepalming. "It's a long story." He tried to deflect. "We've got plenty of time." Piccolo retorted.

"Okay, okay, okay. I guess we're not gonna be able to handle 3 weeks in the same room without knowing anything about each other." He finished his drink before taking a deep breath. "Well first, the timeline you're all watching is known as The Prime Timeline. Imagine it as a great big river, with little rivers branching off of it. Those are separate timelines and sometimes those timelines get corrupted and have to be cleansed or destroyed in extreme circumstances. Your timeline is an extremely special case. Not only is it highly corrupted itself, but it's also infecting other timelines. That's why I'm using the viewing as an advanced method of clean up."

"Anyway, back to the Prime Timeline. After the battle with Cell, a black meteorite landed on top of Mt Paozu. You were the one who investigated and, according to what you told me, you found me, as an infant, alongside my sword and an engraved scroll. The scroll was written by my mother and father. After doing some research, it turns out they were members of an extremely ancient apex race, one capable of creating their own universes and mastering all forms of combat and ki. One that the little bastard king tried to exterminate because they wouldn't bow down to him and accept his rule. So, he sent an army of angels and gods of destruction to kill them. An army that was completely wiped out."

Piccolo turned to him. "I thought Angels were unkillable?" "They're not. That's a lie they constantly spout so they can maintain their dictatorship over the 12 universes. They're physically immortal in that they can't age, but they can most definitely still be killed just like everyone else." Tenjo corrected. "Anyway, when my mother, the Queen of the race, and my father, the General of the army, saw that Zeno desired to wipe us all out, no matter how many millennia it took, they decided to send me to the one place I would be safe, the Prime Timeline, because that's the one thing the gods can't meddle with and just as a precaution, placed a power limiter on me, so when you found me as a kid, I had a strength similar to what is described as Kid Buu," Tenjo explained, nonchalantly.

Piccolo sputtered. "What?! But if that's true, then you were stronger than anyone on the planet at that point! What was your normal power level as a kid?!" "When I managed to get the power limiter removed, my strength seemed to multiply by 10 so 10X stronger than Kid Buu," Tenjo answered. "Wow. So what, what happened after?" Piccolo asked.