IRENE PT. 2

As soon as Chaeyoung arrived at their destination she called Mina but Mina didn't pick up her call. She didn't really stress about it since she thought the latter might be busy with some other work so she just let it slide thinking she would l call her latter. Chaeyoung's driver was already waiting for them so they got into the car and drove to the hotel. She decided to call it a night and went straight to bed that day since she was tired but before she went to bed she tried Mina's no. Again but it was still unreachable, she found it a bit odd because Mina always pick up her calls but she just let it slide thinking she'll call her again later sometime..

Next morning came, Chaeyoung woke up and joined the boys for breakfast. As she reached the table she was greeted with a smile. She smiled back at them and took her seat.

- Good Morning

- Good morning too Chaeyoung..

She greeted.. She was in a good mood today since she'll be going back to the hospital, she missed working so going back there was something she was happy about.

- guys, today you can rest or go and have some fun okay? I'll just go the hospital and check things up.

Chaeyoung said while sipping her coffee. The two nodded their head. After having her breakfast, she went back to her room and got dressed. She looked at her phone contemplating whether to call Mina, she decided to give it one more try but still the latter didn't pick up her call. She was now worried and wondered if the latter was okay. There was a knock on the door as she was still busy worrying about her lover's well being. She told the person to come in and that person was Won woo. She greeted him with a smile.

- what happened Oppa?

-  nothing, I just wanted to wish you luck that's all hehe.. BTW you look worried about something. Is there anything that's eating you up?

- it's nothing much.. I'm trying to call Mina but she's not picking up her phone.. I already tried three times now..

- ah.. Maybe she just didn't want to disturb you I guess. She's a type of person who doesn't like to disturb people so maybe she just decided to give you your time and focus on your work..

Chaeyoung thought for a second, and just thought that maybe Wonwoo was right so she just nodded and nodded.

- yeah I guess so too.. I'll just leave her a message then. Anyways I'll get off to work. See you in the evening Oppa..

- okay, Chaeyoung fighting!!

Wonwoo cheerfully said making the younger laugh at his cute action, she just nodded and took her leave.

She reached the hospital and smiled looking at the building. As she walked in she was greeted with a tight hug from her buddy Dahyun..

- Yo Bro!!! I missed you

- I missed you too unnie. How are you?

- I'm still single ready to mingle.

Chaeyoung just playfully rolled her eyes and looked at the other side where a tall Yoda like creature was standing waiting for her turn. She smiled at her and hugged her.

- How are you Tzuyu?

- I'm okay I guess. Just a little bit more tired than Dahyun since I've to take care of her as well. That girl doesn't know how to fucking shut up.

Tzuyu said just to make Dahyun pout making her look like a Tofu. Chaeyoung just chuckled at their cute interaction. Her face then suddenly changed into a serious one.

- So let's get back to work? School Meal Club on Mission

- yep..

Both of them nodded. They then right away start working, rechecking and analyzing the research they did. Dahyun then got a call, after she ended the call she asked Chaeyoung and Tzuyu to join her and that she wants them to meet someone who will be helping them. As they went, they saw a tall, boyish cut person standing waiting for them..