Unexpected?

- Chaeyoung, do you really think this will work?

- Trust me and everything will be fine, ok?

Eunwoo nodded. He was kinda scared and nervous about the whole thing. But he wanted to do this for Chaeyoung, his family and mostly for himself. He decided that it was either for the best or the worst.

- so are you ready?

- Yes, I am. So when is the flight?

- how about tomorrow? It's better if we take it sooner than later.

- okay, I'll just pack my clothes. Before that, I've one more question..

- go on

- when are we supposed to come back?

- well, I don't know it myself.. maybe after 4 or 5 months since you've to recover from the surgery too..

- then what about Mina noona?

Chaeyoung sighed at that not because she will be far away from the latter even though that's one of the reasons too however her only concern was how is she supposed to give Mina the news about her pregnancy. That was one though that's been lingering on her mind since morning after she was  confirmed that she was really pregnant.. She decided to not tell this to Eunwoo too because right now she wanted him to only focus on himself and his health so she just decided to keep it to herself.

- You don't have to worry about that. We've already settled everything so don't worry

Chaeyoung gave him a smile as an assurance.. Eunwoo just smiled back and went on for the packing...

Chaeyoung reached home. As she opened the door, she could hear someone humming a song and she knew who exactly it was. She quietly headed towards the kitchen from where the sound was coming from. She smiled at the view, she found it very cute, Mina with her earphones on, singing and cooking, she decided to give the latter a surprise. She then gave a girl a hug from behind, Mina at first was startled with the sudden contact but then got her composure after she knew who it was.. She turned back and put her arms around the latter's neck and look at her lovingly...

- You're back...

- hmm..Mina-ssi, You're really beautiful.

- Mina-ssi? I don't know why but I'm feeling kinda old now that you said that..

Mina half chuckled and pout at that..

- Old but mine.

Chaeyoung said and gave her a kiss on the forehead.. Mina smiled. She likes it when Chaeyoung claims her. It makes her feel special. She hugged the latter back.

- you really like my hugs huh?

Chaeyoung asked while giggling..Mina just hummed.

- it's the best thing ever.

- Then maybe we should continue this on bed..

Chaeyoung then lifted Mina in her arms. Mina was shocked at first. When did Chaeyoung get this bold? But whatever it was, she was liking it. Her hands remains locked around Chaeyoung's  nape and her eyes wonderfully lost in her lover's dark brown eyes.. She was then put on the bed, Chaeyoung slowly crawling over her stunned body.. after she reached her face, Chaeyoung just looked at her with a grin on her face.. Mina really is an angel, so beautiful..

Mina who couldn't wait pulled Chaeyoung's shirt and attached their lips, it was euphoric moment for both of them. The "butterflies in the stomach" would be an understatement if to described what were they both feeling at the moment. Chaeyoung then slowly put her hand under Mina's thin shirt, roaming her hands all around her body. Mina moaned at the cold contact of the hands on her body. The feeling was overwhelming...Chaeyoung then break their kiss. At first Mina was annoyed at her action and looked at her with a frown.