"You are- you are returning to the hospital?" Zayn asked me.
"Yeah, will you send me the notes and exercises?"
"I will, I will visit you as well. I just don't know when exactly."
"Thank you, you are sweet Z. I need to go. My mother asked us to come over. I hope she will apologize to Louis." I sighed.

"Oh, good luck with everything. I love you, yeah?" Zayn hugged me as tight as never before.
"It seems like you are saying last goodbyes to someone who is going into a war as a soldier." I said while pulling away.

"Sorry I- I just wanna say my goodbye properly and show you I love you a lot." he said in awkward manner.

"I love you too, very much. Thank you. Bye Zayn." I began to walk away, waving to him while doing so.

•••
"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" was going from the bedroom.
I entered, seeing Louis going through his clothes.

"I have nothing to wear." he huffed out.

"Sure you do. You don't have to dress up for her." I said in response.

"Yeah, yeah, right." Louis chose his iconic grey trousers nad white polo in the end.

When he was dressed he turned around, walking over to the bed, where he had his wallet, keys and phone. He grabbed all these things and stuffed them into his pockets, making his way towards me.

"Is it good?" he asked me.
"Of course it is."

"I am sorry- I- last time it- it was a lot." I could see tears forming in his eyes.

"I am so sorry you had to-" I grabbed his head into my hands, my eyes fixed on him.

"No, I- did it for you and I would again- I would do anything- literally anything." his eyes were fixed on mine.

"Lou." my own greens were becoming shiny with tears.

He closed the little gap that was left between us, kissing me tenderly. His hands pulled me closer by my waist, leaving no space between the two of us.

His tongue made it's way into my mouth, making the kiss deeper.

Once we pulled away I had to bite away a smile.
"Alright, let's go." Louis purred into my ear, pressing a kiss into my hair before he stepped away from me.

•••
We stopped at a flower shop on our way to my mother's flat. Louis kept telling me he had to bring her some flowers.

When we arrived he took my hand into his and we were ready to go.

Once we knocked on the door of the flat I used to live in, we both grew nervous.

"We can leave whenever, okay?" he whispered to me.

"Mhm." I nodded and swallowed harshly.

The door opened, relieving my mother standing behind them.

"Good evening." she greeted us first.

"Good evening Mrs. Twist."
"Hello mom." she let us come in, retreating into the kitchen.

When we took our shoes off we followed her.
"Mrs. Twist, we brought you these." Louis gave her the bouquet of flowers he had chosen for her.

"Thank you." she smiled a little, taking them from Louis.
"Sit down while, I will prepare the food." I took the same seat like the last time and Louis took the seat to my left.

I felt a bit uncomfortable. I could feel cramps in my tummy and- I was just very nervous.

"I made tacos, Harry's favourite food. Do you make them at home?" she asked when she put everything on the table. That was a very unnecessary question.