4. what?

"Wake up children" ash jokingly says knocking on the door.

I roll over because i feel really hot and i see luke cuddling me on one side and my pillows on my other side.

Luke is still very sound asleep, he looks so peaceful.

"I said wake up!!" Ashton yells and hits the door.

Luke shakes awake and holds onto me. Ashton starts to laugh very loudly.

"Luke held onto you like a little girl" he laughs as luke untangles himself from me and sits on the edge of the bed.

" you bitch" he mumbles at Ashton who is till laughing.

"Ugh" i groan "i still didn't want to get up" i mumble. Sitting up as well.

" well i don't care if i have to be up we all have to be up" he said with a dimpled smile.

"Imma go get dressed" luke says standing up and leaving my room.

Ashton still stands at the door. "Why was he in here?" He ask.

"Don't know he said he had a bad dream and asked if he could sleep here" i answer honestly.

"Sure bad dream" he mutters as he turns around to leave. "Get ready by the way we have a meeting we leave in 30" he says.

Ugh. I get up and close the door. I take the quickest shower i can by pouring shampoo everywhere.

I get dressed in a simple shirt and jeans with my converse with the signature screw that got stuck to them. How that happened, don't know one day it was just there.

By the time im done mikey and ash are in the Living room playing video games and luke and cal on their phones.

"Are we leaving yet?" I ask standing by the door.

"Oh, yeah" ash says standing up.

"No, no,NO!" Mikey Says as ash turn the tv off.

"I was about to win" he whines dragging his feet to the car.

Calum chuckles and walks towards the car.

Why is it always so hard to get everybody in the car?.

"Ok im driving" i say as i walk to the drivers seat.

Luke and ash both walk to the passenger side of the car.

"What are doing im going in the front?" Luke Ask ash.
"No im working as navigator today" ash says in a matter fact tone. Luke tries to push ash out the way but he wouldn't budge.

"Move" luke says rolling his eyes.

"No im navigator today and everyday because you are horrible at it" ash says pushing luke back a bit so he can reach the door handle.

Calum and Michael just watch from the inside. I just roll my eyes.

"Rock,paper,scissors" luke says. Ashton nods and they both hold their hands out ash trows scissors and luke puts paper.

A frown immediately covers Luke's face realizing he just lost. He pouts as he walks around the car to get to the other side and gets in the car.

Ashton is a good navigator if he knows the streets otherwise he is horrible at it as well.

We got lost twice.

"Good navigator my ass" luke says as ashton fumbles with the phone to get the right address.

I pull over to the side as ashton pulls the right address.

I look over at ashton as finally gets the right address.