2. Milk

I wake up in my bed in complete darkness with a couple blankets on top of me and my blankie next to me.

I grab my phone from the night stand and squint to see the time 5:37. Dang it i have to get to set today.

Today i go in for the vampire diaries and since we rarely film dusk scenes during dusk we film during dawn.

Why? You may ask. Idk.

I get up and brush my hair and teeth and change into some black sweats and a. Blue hoodie. And some converse.

I didn't shower because i am going to be filming some scenes with blood and im going to shower afterwards.

I head downstairs to the kitchen to pack my lunch and luke is there in some grey sweats and a baggy green hoodie with hair messily sticking out drinking something.

"Hey what are you doing up?" I ask as i am packing my lunch, he looks down at his cup and says

"Just woke up and cant sleep" he says tiredly

"What are you drinking" i ask

"Milk." He says with a tired yawn

" do you want me to make you some tea?" I ask and he nods tiredly.

I go and make him a simple camomile tea.

"Here" i say handing him the tea. He smiles at me, a tired and loopy smile.

"I have to go but drink it and go lie down in my bed if you want"

i say in a rush as i peck his cheek and leave. Not having enough time to see him blush.

I get there just in time as there was no traffic. I get in my trailer just as my hairdresser and makeup artist tina come in with my stylists rue.

"Just in time tess hurry we don't have much time 'fore you go on set" rue says.

I sit down and tina start on my face and they finished on with my hair. Meantime rue chooses my outfits i need.

"Hey!!" Paul says waking into my trailer, ian close behind him.

The both of them are dressed and ready to go and im still not.

"Why so happy at such early hours?" I ask

"Cuz today we get into and argument and we can throw shit around without getting in trouble" he says with a laugh.

"But first is the boring part " ian says

"Eating people" the three of us say in union.

The rest of the day on set is the same. Go fight get fake wounds on and blood and etc. It gets quite boring after a while.

After lunch i only have 2 more hours and then i have to go to the studio with the boys.

I go to my trailer to eat some lunch in peace. After im done with my lunch i still have 45 min before i have to go back on set. So i take a nap.

"Do you think we can throw water at her?" I hear somebody ask.

"Leave her alone, she looks very flushed is she not feeling well?" A more feminine voice asked

I fully open my eyes and see Paul, Ian and Candice

"What are you doing?" I ask as paul puts a bucket down.

"Nothing" ian says with an innocent smile.

Huh.

"Are you not feeling well sweetie?" Candice asks kindly.

"Im fine just a bite of a headache" I say standing up.

" touch up!" Tina says while walking in.
The rest of the time we finish scenes, play around and what not.

When my day there is over i grab my bag and head to my car and make my way to the studio.

There's a ton of traffic but for L.A im not surprised.

Once i get in the studio passed the mob of fans outside i feel at peace.

"Hey guys!" I say as i enter to see calum, ashton and luke in one couch playing around with some guitar and bass chords and mikey on another couch eating chips.

They look up "Hey!" They all say in union.

"Whatcha doing?" I ask them.

" just fishing and fixing some chords for the song" calum says.

I sit next to micheal as he is getting interested in the conversation.

"Have you guys though of a name?" I ask.

"Gosh you think 5 steps ahead" Michael says

"At most that's two" i say sitting back and crossing my legs.

"No but seriously any name ideas?" I ask sitting back up again.

"Lie!" Calum yells out.

"Yeah we say that quite a bit" luke says.

"I mean yeah but we say 'lie to me' not just 'lie'" ash says.

"Then lets name it lie to me" i say. Getting up.

" i want a snack " i say and head to my backpack and get out some lays.

"Ooh more snacks!" Micheal says excitedly

"Nu huh. These are mine" i say.

He makes a pouty face and puppy dog eyes "please?" He says.

" you bitch" i say as i hand him the bag. I sit down next to him yet again.

" im bored" i say.

"You can try working" luke says fixing the guitar on his lap.

"Nah" i say back.

I get my phone out and start looking through Instagram. Nothing new. A few pictures of luke and I with the hashtag luss or tuke.

I find it quite cute that the fans ship us together but it might be a bit weird if luke doesn't like me so...

I lie back on the couch and turn upside down so my head is hanging and start humming something.

"Guys we need something catchy before the last verse" calum wines.

Dominos, dominos um dom dominos dominos! Parum pum pum.

I cant focus. la la lie la la lie uh!. That it, its brilliant.

"What if right before the last verse we all just sing la but it sounds like the word lie"

"How?" Mikey ask

"La la lie la la lie" i say.

"Yeah that could work and then just the last verse." Ash says.

"So i guess we got the full song!" Luke says excitedly

"First song of our third album! Congrats guys" ash says "and girl" he says pointing at me.

We all get up and have a group hug.

"Its going to be a hit" i say.

A.N

So this was fun so that random part of dominos was just tess not being able to focus. I was listening to youngblood writing that part and could not focus for the life of me😭. Also it might be a bit weird but i would find it comforting when i couldn't sleep and my sister would make me tea and tell me to sleep in her bed so it just might be me.

R.Q
Have your heard 5sos version of killer queen

My answer: yes i love it