1. hey

"Get up. GET UP!" why is is petunia yelling at me?. "Get UP" what in the actual fuck how is petunia talking let alone yelling? "Tess we have to go" huh?.

"Petunia go away. Go find luke to feed you" i say drowsily. Suddenly i start to open my eyes and see ashton dying from laughing. "You thought i was petunia?" He say's between breathes.

"What?" I ask confused. "Guy's!" Ashton yells out. All three of the guys and petunia come running up the stairs. "What?" Luke says in a panicked voice. "Tess thought she was talking to petunia" ashton says between laughs.

"Ok i get it, its not that funny" i say tiredly. "What!?" Michael says starting to laugh. Then they all start to laugh.
"Whatever" i say still kind of drowsy.

"What time do we leave?" I ask now in a mood. "Half and hour. Im surprised you weren't up before us, Ashton tried to make breakfast but he burnt everything ." luke says. "I dont feel like cooking so we will just go somewhere" i say.

"Okay" they all say in union. "Now get out imma shower" i say getting my clothes from my dresser.

Out of the corner of my eye i see calum reaching out for my blanket.

" Get the hell away from my blanket!" I say. He jumps back surprised.

"How'd you see that?" He says detracting his hand away. I walk towards them and flick calum in the forehead "Go away" i say.

They all file out, i go and get my blanket and fold it neatly and then grab it again and trow it back on the bed messily. Perfect.

I go shower quickly and change into a simple jeans and top. When i go down stairs the boy's are waiting by the door. "Sorry" i say and they look at me unimpressed.

We all get inside and Collin is driving. We go to IHOP, i know very original. We all get out and get a table right away.

We order and when the waiter leaves ashton and calum start playing with the silverware. "Stop" i tell them.

"No" calum replies i roll my eyes "bitch?" I say and take away their silverware and will give it back when they start eating.

Out of the corner of my eye i see luke staring at me, i look away because i start to blush. I've had a crush on luke for the longest but i doubt he likes me and even if he does if we don't work out what about the band?. I know every other story, but its mine.

Once we are done we pay and leave a tip and head out. Once we get to the studio we all get comfortable i pull out my songwriting book and calum takes it from me.

"Whats this one? Youngblood? What the hell is that?" He ask. I take the book back from him "its a song i wrote for someone else" i reply.

They stare at me but dont say anything
Weirdo's.

"I do have a song for us or more like a little verse" i say

"K show us" mikey says. I get my guitar and start playing some chords and sing " and i know that you dont but if i ask you if you love me i hope you lie to me"

I had just gotten out of a toxic relationship with someone and the last straw was when he tried to lay a hand on me. But the boys didn't know that.

"Ok you got some but who is going to sing it you or luke or the both of you?" Ash ask.

"He could sing it do it from his perspective" i say he looks up timidly and says " if you want me to".

"Yeah" i say. "Ok then luke is singing " ashton says loudly.

The rest of the day we spent writing the song taking breaks in between. And randomly having little fight and giggles in between.

"So what do you guys want to eat im hungry" Mikey says. We look at each other and nod, calum says "panda" we all nod again.

"Ok ill call to have it delivered to the house" he say and we all start to pack up and clean our space a little. And i send a text to collin to get the car ready.

Once we get to the house we all go to our rooms to change into something comfortable and come back to living room just in time as well.

The door bell ring and mikey answer's it and bring the food back to the kitchen and we all eat in peace before deciding to go to the living room to watch a movie.

We decided on Forrest gump. I get through half of the movie before falling asleep.

Il add more later but its four in the morning and need to go to sleep. But this is just one random day. There is going to be days when tess has to go to set, a photoshoot or something and it will be different but this is it for now.

Side note ghost of you came up now im crying.

R.Q: have you hear louis tomlinson's song fearless?

If not you should

My answer: yes i love it

Fun fact: i was actually in the 1D gang before 5sos