3. d.k

We head back home after that and have and we change and we go out to the backyard to the pool.

"Lets get into the pool!" Calum says practically inside the pool already

"You guys get in i still can't swim" i say sitting on a chair.

"Please just in the shallow end" ashton says already in the pool.

"No cuz mikey threw water at me and i was breathing in and that shit hurt"

After a little more convincing i went into the shallow end of the pool.

"Walk a little more into the middle" calum says

"No" i squeak walking back a bit.

"Please we wont do anything" mike says giggling and walking towards me.

Luke looked at them weirdly and walks over to us and says "no leave her alone if she doesn't want to"

I go to sit in the stairs and watch as the boys make fun of luke for something but i cant hear what their saying.

After a while i get out to go order food.
The five of us sit around the kitchen island and eat our food while watching the tv in the kitchen.

"Lets go for a a walk" i say standing up to trow my trash away.

"Yeah" luke was quick to answer standing up from his seat.

"You guys go were gonna stay back and play some video games" mikey says still sitting down.

The othe boys nod in agreement.

"Ok" we both answer.

"You wanna walk to the park?" He ask me

"Yeah lets go" i say and we head out.

We walk in comfortable silence. Once we get there i go straight to the playground monkey bars.

We play around in the playground for a while considering there is nobody.

While i was running around like a crackhead i grab Luke's hands and spin him around untill we get dizzy and fall to the ground laughing.

"This is fun" i randomly say after a moment of silence with a goofy grin.

"Yeah" luke says between giggles and wheezes.

He has always had that same wheeze when he laughs and i love him for it but sometimes it just sounds like he's out of breathe.

We stay on the ground looking at the few clouds and the sunset before deciding to get up.

We both get on the swings and he keeps looking at me. " do i have something on my face"

"No no i just-just um nothing i was just thinking about something" he says looking down at his hands still on the swing.

"You ok?" I ask turning to look at him.

"Yeah, yeah im good" he says with a small smile.

We play around for another little bit before we decided to go back to the house.

"You wanna go? Its getting dark." He ask me.

"Yeah lets go" i smile and take his hand he looks down at it and smiles and continues to walk.

On our way back he keeps looking at the pebbles and kicking a few. After a while he finds one he likes and gives it to me.

I look at it its a completely smooth and round pebble.

"What is this?" I say with a small smile.

"A pebble just keep it with you yeah?" He says blushing a bit

"Ok" i smile and put it in my pocket.

We get to the house and the boys are wrestling on the couch.

"Give it to me!!" Mikey whines

"No! Its my turn" Ashton says

Calum just sits there and looks at the other controller in his hands

"Polar bear" ashton whines

I roll my eyes. He wants something

"Yes afi?"

"Mike wont give me the controller" he says. I roll my eyes again.

"No offense afi but why are you telling me if your the eldest" i say sitting down on the other side of the sofa with luke.

"Cuz your the woman of the house and remember what liz said that if we don't listen to you she was gonna tell our moms" he said with a slight pout.

I sat and thought about it while ash and Mikey held the pose they where fighting in.

"Your right mikey just give him the controller" i say sitting back. While luke and cal just watch in amusement.

"No i have to beat calum first" he whines while ashton rips the controller from his hands.

"Please Tessie" he keeps whining.

Luke turns to look at him and says "its tess" he says in a serious tone crossing his arms.

"Ugh!" He falls back dramatically in defeat while ashton and calum continue to play.

The rest of the night we just hang out in the living room untill we decide to go to our separate rooms.

"Tessie?" Luke says walking into my room in his pajamas.

Still half asleep i check the time 1:29 am .

"Yeah come in what's wrong?" I say waking up little by little.

"I cant sleep" he says his voice cracking up a bit.

"Come lie down with me" i say opening my blankets and pushing some pillow's to the ground.

He walks over to my bed and lies down snuggling up next to me a bit. He still sniffles a bit.

"Bad dream?" I ask he just nods.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I ask.

"Everything was going wrong in my life and nobody seemed to be there" he says and start sniffling a bit again.

"Well it just that a dream and just know that ill hold you when things go wrong" i say with a smile and we sit in comfortable silence for a minute.

"Thank you Tessie" he says already half a sleep

"Night" i say.

"Good night".

A.N

So my chapter's are going to be pretty small im still learning and don't want to push it and in case you didn't know penguins give the smoothest and roundest Pebble to their mate and they are mates for life. And the zayn reference from dusk till dawn at the end there.

Much love 💙