MORE

So sorry but there is more this is the last one ☺

Tess Fiennes for short. She is a model, actress and singer. She is all that and more. But shy. She is the type of person to be energetic and a freaking crackhead but professional and very well put together when need be.

She has a 5'9 frame so not tall but not short she has light brunette hair and green eyes with blue and gold specks. Light fair skin

Her parents loved her but in this story they sadly passed away when she was 14.

Her mother louise lovely woman loved her kids to the moon and back (Sebastian stan reference) she was born and raised in perth Australia. She had a normal childhood not rich but not poor her father Alexander Lewis born in limerick Ireland stubborn man with a extremely thick irish accent. He moved to Perth when he was 21.

Then there is olivia Walker amazing woman, would do anything for her one and only child louise. She was born in New South Wales. Very normal childhood but very strict aswell.

Now her father (tess)

Julian Thomas Fiennes

Son of james paul Fiennes (macca) he had a childhood in the spotlight but at a young age he opened a business of bourbon and other alcoholic drinks (Fiennes inc) and his business was a success.

Very smart and passionate about what he was doing. He was born in Liverpool England. He did acting for a while. Before moving to Sydney Australia.

Now tess (or as luke calls her tessie)

We have a baby blanket that we basically protect with our lives.

Weird obsession with blankets.

Extreme cuddler

Our managers name is Mia Renée

The boys have a different manager

Her car is a black jeep wrangler

Tess writes songs for other people aswell.

Is first voice along with luke or switch between.

Hard worker and get restless when not working

Working from a young age but at her will

Doest like pizza,cake,cheese its

We have a driver named Collin which is also our bodyguard

The boys driver is name buddy

Ash calls tess polar bear

Tess calls ash afi (ahh-fee)

We all live in one house. And the boys dont have girlfriends they probably will later on tho.

I dont know will probably add more as i go?

This book is based around the youngblood era but tess is 19 luke is 20 and so on. And this takes place when they are writing so maybe 2017.

By the way im going to make a story behind certain songs like youngblood.

Luke is only older by a couple months. He was born july and tess was born October 25. (Scorpio)

R.Q
Have you hear zayn's song "if i got you"

My answer: yes im obsessed😩

A.N

I know it quite boring right now but it get better i promise😘