𝟶𝟶:𝟸𝟸

there ain't nothing here for me anymore

2 years later

"Going somewhere" Kurogiri asked. "Yeah, but I'm not coming back." Shigaraki answered. "I understand, but you should tell the others before you go" Kurogiri advised. "We've been listening" Toga said. "Don't leave us/Get out!" Twice said.

"It's gonna feel weird without you" Toga said. ""I'm sure y'all will be ok without me" Shigaraki responded. "Go continue your romance. It's probably the only chance you'll get at a love life" Dabi remarked. "You'll never get a chance at a love life" Shigaraki retorted.

"Who's gonna be in charge now" Toga asked. "Kurogiri" immediately answered. "Aw man" Toga whined. "We'll miss you/Good riddance" Twice said sniffling. "I'll miss you guys too" Shigaraki admitted.

"Call me if you need anything. You shouldn't need anything" he said before leaving.

Shigaraki walked into the airport with his hoodie up and his head down. He was anxious and excited about seeing you again. He had made sure there wasn't any unfinished business before he left. Besides he trusted they could handle things without him.

He boarded the plane and soon fell asleep during the long flight. He woke up an hour before they landed. He exited the plane and went to get his luggage.

The sound of the rustling trees could be heard. The wind blew gently, but with enough force to blow his clothes in one direction. A house could be seen in the distance. The door was wide open and so were the curtains. Through the window Shigaraki saw a familiar figure.

He approached the house to get a better view. He saw you step outside and look in his direction. Meeting each others eyes, you ran towards each other. You engulfed him into a hug as he sweetly kissed your forehead. You looked up to meet his eyes. You kissed his lips and he kissed you back. The kiss was full of passion and longing.

"I missed you" Shigaraki finally spoke. "I missed you more" you hugged him tighter. "You came sooner than I expected, but i'm glad you're here" you said smiling. "I couldn't stop thinking about you" he replied.

You smiled at his response. "Let's go inside" you suggested. Shigaraki looked around your new home. "It's very nice" he complimented. "Thank you" you responded.

"How have you been" Shigaraki asked. It was awkward talking to you after so long. You didn't know what to say to each other.

"I've been good. How about you" you responded. "I've been alright" he replied and you nodded. A moment of silence passed before you spoke again. "So, where are your bags" you asked.

"Oh, I think I left them outside" he admitted. "Let's go get them so you can unpack" you said. "You're serious about living together" he questioned. "Yeah might as well" you responded. "We haven't known each other very long, but we've gotten really close" y/n said. "Well technically we've known each other for two years now, but you get what I mean. Plus you're my boyfriend, so it won't be weird living together"

"Yeah" he agreed. "But only if you want to" you added. He grabbed your hand and squeezed it gently. "Of course I do" he said with a smile. You smiled widely and followed him outside to get his bags.

"Do you need help" you asked him. "Nah, I got it" he responded picking up his bags. You held the door open for him. "You can put your clothes in those drawers. The bathroom is right over there." you said pointing.

"Now you're all settled" you said once he finished unpacking. Shigaraki hummed in agreement. "Do you wanna talk a walk and catch up" you asked. "Sure" he answered following you outside.

"Sooo what's happened since i've been gone" you questioned. "I was kidnapped by police" Shigaraki said. "What," your eyes widened in disbelief "no way you got snatched like that."

"I was just walking down the street and my mind was somewhere else and next thing i know i get knocked out. Then I woke up handcuffed in an interrogation room" he explained.

"Are they even allowed to do that" you asked and he shrugged. "Were you okay? They didn't hurt or anything did they?" you asked concerned.

"No, they didn't. Not too long after they questioned me and stuff Dabi and the others got me out" Shigaraki said and you nodded.

"He probably had a lot to say about that" you guessed. "Yeah, he wouldn't let me forget how 'he saved me' and 'i really got caught'" Shigaraki said shaking his head.

You laughed. "I can't believe that happened" you shook your head.

Y'all caught up on other stuff and talked about different things as you walked not too far away from the house.

"Do you wanna go somewhere? Do something fun" Shigaraki asked. "Sure" you answered. "I saw an aquarium on my way here and a fair or we can go to the waterpark since it's hot out" he suggested.

"Let's go to the aquarium then the waterpark" you said excitedly. "Alright, let's go get ready" he said.

"You driving" you said tossing him the keys.