𝟶𝟶:𝟷𝟶

if you want, we could be runaways

You woke up after your phone rang for the third time. Sighing, you reluctantly pressed answer and held the phone to your face. "Hello?" you said tiredly. "Open the door." the person said sounding annoyed. You raised your eyebrows and pulled the phone away from your face in order to look at the contact name. Seeing it was Shigaraki, you got up and opened the door. "Why are you here so early?" you asked as you locked the door. "Early? It's 4:00 p.m." he said sitting down on the couch. You looked at your phone and it was indeed 4'o clock. "Damn how did I sleep for so long?" you said walking back upstairs.

You stopped halfway up the stairs and turned around. Shigaraki was looking at you silently. "Oh did you need something?" you said. He rolled his eyes and said "Just get ready so we can go." "Is it cold outside?" you asked. "No, just a little windy." he replied and you nodded then proceeded up the stairs. You walked in your bathroom and brushed your teeth, washed your face, fixed your hair, then got dressed.

Oᴜᴛғɪᴛ ɪɴsᴘᴏ^

Oᴜᴛғɪᴛ ɪɴsᴘᴏ^

You walked downstairs, grabbed your house keys and put them in your bag. "I'm ready." you said making sure you had everything. You and Shigaraki got in his car then drove off. "Where are we going," you asked reaching for the aux cord. "I don't know" he replied in s serious tone, smacking your hand away making you wince. "What do you mean you don't know?" you said reaching for the cord again. "What I said, I don't know." he replied this time pinching you. "Just let me have it." you said rubbing the spot he pinched. "No" he said eyes still on the road. "Boo, you whore," you said pouting. He rolled his eyes at your Regina George imitation.

He handed you the aux cord and right before you could grab it he pulled it back and said, "Don't play nothing trash." "Don't worry, I have excellent music taste." you said taking the cord from his hand. After about 15 Nicki Minaj songs, 6 Brent Faiyaz songs and 10 other songs you finally arrived. Shigaraki stepped out of the car first and opened the trunk as you looked around. A light breeze blew the grass and the leaves on the trees. A few birds chirped and flew around. It was quiet and peaceful. You looked down as you felt someone grab your hand. "C'mon." Shigaraki said and started walking with you walking beside him. He laid down a blue picnic blanket and set a basket down on top. Y'all sat down and he put down two pillows and laid out the food.

He poured sparkling water into two cups and raised his cup. You raised yours and he said, "To our second date." You clinked your cups together and took a sip. There were all kinds of sandwiches, fruit, and cakes. Since you didn't eat breakfast that morning it took a while before you got full. "Oh look that cloud looks like a snake and that one looks like a donut." you said pointing at two clouds. "How are you seeing a donut. It just looks like circle.", he said. "In the middle you can see a little bit of the sky just like a hole in a donut." you explained and he nodded.

When you lowered your head you noticed a bag with box shaped items. You opened the bag and saw card games and board games. "You wanna play something?" Shigaraki asked and you nodded your head. "Yeah but not this I don't know how to play spades." you said moving the deck of cards out of the way. You picked up uno and shuffled the cards then gave both of y'all seven cards.

✍︎︎ 𝑖 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑓𝑓𝑖𝑐𝑖𝑎𝑙 𝑢𝑛𝑜 𝑟𝑢𝑙𝑒𝑠 𝑠𝑜 𝑖'𝑚𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑔𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑓𝑓 𝑜𝑓 ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑖 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑦✍︎︎

The game started with  no special cards but then he put down a +2. You had one so you put it down and he put another one down. He laughed as you picked six cards from the deck. You smirked mischievously because you got a +4 card. You put down a green skip card and a green 1. He changed the color to red with a wild card. You put down two red cards that had a one on it. He put down a reverse then a red seven. You put down a wild card and changed the color to blue. He picked a card from the deck but it wasn't blue so it was your turn. You put down two skips and a blue 3. He put down a yellow three.

Now you both had two cards. You put down your pick four and your last card then said "uno out". "Is that against the rules?" he asked. "We not playing by the rules." you said. He just shrugged and went along with it cause he didn't feel like reading the rules. After 5 more rounds you played checkers, snakes and ladders, and other board games. The sun was slowly setting as y'all laid down and watched it.

"I forgot all about our bet" you said looking at Shigaraki. "I wish you never remembered." he said sighing. "I didn't even ask for much so stop being dramatic," you said rolling your eyes.  "and now that you got to hang out with me more you're not as grumpy, but you're still mean." "And you still don't take no for an answer." he remarked. "True,true." you said nodding. Your phone dinged three times with messages from "unknown".

Unknown

i know you blocked me

you can't just run away

don't you think it's too late for that

"Who is that?" Shigaraki asked looking at the messages. "It's not important" you said not making eye contact with him. "Seemed pretty important. What's going on?" he said looking at you. "I don't wanna talk about it", you said still not looking at him. He grabbed your chin and turned your head towards his. "Were you ever going to talk about?" he asked staring at you so intensely it felt like he was staring at your soul. "Were you?" he asked again.

𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎𝚍...❦