𝟶𝟶:𝟸𝟷

there ain't nothing here for me

"He's been moping around with that blanket all day" Toga said. "He must really miss her. He's just being dramatic" Twice said.

Shigaraki was sitting on the floor mindlessly playing the game. Sighing, after he lost for the fourth time, he turned the game off. He was lost in his thoughts thinking about you. He wanted to chase after you right then, but he had responsibilities and things he needed to take care of. It wasn't like this was a romance movie where the main character rushes to the airport before the love interest leaves.

'It's not that simple' Shigaraki thought. Stepping out of his thoughts, he sighed once more and headed out the room. "I'm going for a walk" Shigaraki said finally putting the blanket down and walking out the room.

He silently walked the streets keeping his head down. He thought about how much he missed you already. You had only been gone a day, but he knew much more time would pass by before he saw you again. He sighed heavily and thought about where you could've gone. He understood you couldn't tell him, but the hints weren't much help.

He was so lost in thought he didn't notice two men creeping behind him. He was grabbed then whacked upside the head. His body went slump and he was unconscious. The men dragged his body into a van before speeding off.

When Shigaraki awoke he was sitting in a chair and his hands were handcuffed in front of him. It was a quirk restraint do he couldn't use his quirk to get out. He tried to pull his hands out, but of course it was no use. He sighed yet again realizing what predicament he was in. 'Hold on. Did I just get kidnapped' he thought.

He looked at the clock on the wall; 6:30. 'I've been out for three hours' Shigaraki thought remembering that it was about 3 o clock when he went outside. He looked around the room and waited for something to happen.

A man walked into the room and sat in front of him. "We were surprised we were able to catch you so off guard" the man spoke smiling triumphantly. "Since you're wanted you're going to prison, but first I have a few questions to ask you" the man said not smiling anymore.

"Do you know Y/N L/N and don't lie" the man questioned with a stern tone. "Nope" he said lying anyway. The man pinched the bridge of his nose realizing this interrogation wasn't going to go smoothly.

"We've received multiple reports of sightings of the two of you together and based on these messages I'd say you two are well acquainted" the detective said. "This look familiar" he said shoving the phone in Shigaraki's face showing him the messages. "Nope. Besides my name isn't 'Shiggy baby'" he said denying the interrogators accusations.

"Well obviously it's some sorta nickname she came up with" the detective scoffed. "Who are we talking about again" he said feigning ignorance. "Listen if you cooperate and tell us what you know we'll let you off easy. If you keep lying we'll kill you"

 If you keep lying we'll kill you"

✍︎︎this is from Noblesse btw

A lady barged into the room and slammed her hands onto the table. "Obviously you two know each other so you must have some clue as to where she ran off to" the lady said. He stayed silent as the lady awaited his response.

"Ow" the interrogator beside her said wincing. He was harshly scrolling through the messages on the cracked phone and cut his finger on the glass. "You idiot you're not supposed to be touching the evidence anyway" the lady fussed. "I couldn't find any gloves" the man whined.

Shigaraki stifled a laugh lowering his head. "You won't be laughing for long" the lady said storming out the room and the man scrambled after her.

They stood outside the room talking in hushed voices. They came back in a few minutes later with another person. "This is Hector, a very good friend of mine and he's going to make you sing" the lady said leaving the room once again.

"Where is y/n" Hector asked. "I don't know" Shigaraki answered. "Did she give you any clues as to where she might be" Hector asked staring more deeply into Shigaraki's eyes. Shigaraki was about to feign ignorance again, but he felt compelled to answer truthfully. It must be Hector's quirk.

"Yes" Shigaraki answered. The previous interrogator smirked at Hector's success. Hector was about to ask another question, but he was interrupted by a big boom. Both interrogators looked at each other before running towards the commotion. Once they were out the room Shigaraki sighed in relief. He almost gave clues to your location.

Screams and crashing noise continued to be heard. The screams of the interrogators were heard soon after.

Shigaraki kept trying to get out the restraints, but it was no use since they covered his whole hand. His attempts were stopped when the door flew open once more. He quickly stood up and looked toward the door. "Imagine being kidnapped by the police" a voice said stepping in the room. "Imagine being a villain and not being on the wanted list" he retorted.

"I am on the wanted list" Dabi refuted. "Where? At the bottom?" Shigaraki questioned. Dabi couldn't think of anything to defend himself so he didn't say anything else. He got Shigaraki out the restraints and they both walked out the room.

Once they were down the hall they were met with Kurogiri. Kurogiri made a portal and they all got out of the police station. Standing at the door they noticed a duffel bag. Shigaraki picked it up and brought it inside. "Where did this come from" he asked holding up the bag. Everyone shrugged.

Shigaraki set the bag down on a table and opened it. "Woahhh, look at all that cash" Toga said peering over his shoulder. Shigaraki noticed paper hidden amongst the money and pulled it out. He saw an envelope with nothing written on it. He opened the envelope and there was a letter inside.

To Shigaraki

Hi. I hope you're reading this letter somewhere private as it is for your eyes only. I decided to give you this money for anything you might need. I would've given it to you sooner, but I know you would've tried to give it back. Don't worry I wouldn't have given it to you if I needed it. I also wanted to tell you that those clues I gave you were made up. I figured the police would catch you and force you to tell them where I am. Sorry for lying, but I had to be careful. I'm actually in (wherever you want to be). I'll be staying here permanently although I might travel once I settle down. I'll miss you so much and be thinking about you everyday.

-Y/N

Burn this letter now

After he read it Shigaraki threw the letter in the fireplace. He smiled at the contents of your letter and internally thanked you. "Who's it from" they all asked. "Y/N" Shigaraki answered.

"I love her" Toga said hugging the money tightly. "What was in the letter" Kurogiri asked watching the paper turn to ashes. "Don't worry about it" Shigaraki said.

✍︎︎only a few more parts then i'll finally be done. yippe🤗😁