𝟶𝟶:𝟷𝟹

there ain't nothing here for me

You stood in front of your closet looking through all your clothes. You wanted breakfast and you felt like going out today. "How bout Denny's" you suggested. "Sure" Shigaraki said. Finally you decided to wear a casual outfit.

Oᴜᴛғɪᴛ ɪɴsᴘᴏ^

Oᴜᴛғɪᴛ ɪɴsᴘᴏ^

Shigaraki put on a black hoodie and pants with his usual sneakers. You grabbed your bag and keys then headed out the door.

"Would you like a booth or a table?" the waiter asked. "Booth" you replied. The waiter led y'all to a booth that didn't have many people around. Once y'all sat down the waiter set down two menus. Then she took out her notepad and asked "what would you like to drink". "(drink)" you replied. "Coffee" Shigaraki said. The waiter nodded, and said "I'll be right back with your drinks" and walked away.

"Have you ate here before?" you asked him looking at the menu. "No, any suggestions?" he replied looking up at you. "The Dulce de Leche is really good" you said pointing to it on the menu. He looked at it reading the description and nodded his head. The waiter came back with your drinks and took your orders.

Once the food cooled down a bit you both began to eat. Y'all talked and laughed as you finished your food.

"Where you get all that money from" Shigaraki asked as he walked to your car. "What money?" you said raising your eyebrows. "The money in that big blue purse beside your bed" he said. "Oh, it came from my paychecks." you explained. "Wow, maybe I should make a career change" he said. "I think it's too late for that" you laughed and he nodded in agreement.

"Where to next" he asked as he put his seatbelt on. "Walmart" you said starting the car.

⫘⫘⫘𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎⫘⫘⫘𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙⫘⫘⫘

"It's always cold in Walmart" you said pulling your sleeves over your hands. "Oh look they have light sabers" you said picking up a blue one and turning it on. Shigaraki picked up a red one and did the same. You hit him lightly with your saber. Then y'all hard a sword fight and he won. Laughing, y'all put the sabers back and continued to walk through the aisle.

Y'all went to the fruit section and got some pineapples, mangoes, apples, and other fruits. You and Shigaraki picked up snacks and drinks. Then y'all walked around looking for anything else y'all needed/wanted. "This is soft" Shigaraki said rubbing a fleece blanket.

"Wow" you said feeling how soft it was. "You want it?" you asked him and he nodded his head. So you put it in the basket along with two pillows you needed because yours was getting flat.

You were finally done shopping and went to check out. You were paying with your other card that you didn't cancel or withdraw money from because it didn't have much on it.

"I used to have a pair just like those" you said looking at a pair of kid skates somebody was buying.

"Have you ever been skating?" you asked.

"No" he replied. You slowly turned towards him with a shocked expression. "Really? Like never in your life" you questioned. "Never" he replied pushing the basket out the store.

So now you were at the skating rink. Trading your shoes for skates as a few other people waited in line behind. Many people were skating to the music that was playing on the speakers. Some kids were tumbling trying to keep their balance. Other kids were skating on the carpet. Of course there were a few people that stayed close to the wall.

You and Shigaraki sat down and put your skates on. You stood up and grabbed his hand then headed to the skating floor. "Are you a good skater" he asked you. "Maybe" you replied sheepishly. He had one hand on the wall and his other hand was still holding yours. "Put one foot forward and slide it back. Then slide your other foot forward." you instructed. He did the actions shaking a little bit due to lack of balance.

"Keep the top half of your body straight so you can be more balanced" you advised. After a little practice he was able to skate without almost falling. He let go of the wall but still held your hand. Y'all sped up a lil bit and managed to keep balance. You and Shigaraki went around the rink a few times.

Ahead of y'all somebody was about to fall so they grabbed onto the person in front of them. The person in front on them fell backwards onto the person that grabbed them. Shigaraki almost ran over them. You pulled him to the side so he wouldn't run into them. He was about fall on-top of you but you caught him.

"What the hell" he said standing up straight and thanking you for helping him. "I hate when people do that" you said referring to the boy grabbing the person in front of him. "C'mon let's get something to eat" you said as you skated toward the concession stand. Y'all got y'all food and sat down at one of the tables.

"Do you like it" you asked. "What?" he questioned. "Skating" you replied. "Yeah, it's fun" he said with a small smile. 'See him smile gives me butterflies fr' you thought. "You learned pretty fast. I thought you would still be struggling" you teased. "You were doubting me" he said fake gasping. "Of course" you replied smiling. He looked at with a straight face then shook his head laughing.

After y'all ate and sat down for a bit y'all went back to skating. Holding each other's hand, y'all smoothly skated around the rink as RnB music was playing. Y'all passed by people behind the wall that decided to take a break and watch people skate. Some people watched how happy y'all looked as you were skating together. Noticing how y'all were so in sync compared to other people that were skating together.

You forgot how good it felt to skate. It feels even better skating with Shigaraki. In this moment everything felt perfect. Almost like it was too good to be true.

⫘⫘⫘𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎⫘⫘⫘𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙⫘⫘⫘

Once you got home you took a warm shower to relax your body. Shigaraki had already took one before you and was now lying in your bed. He had decided to stay over and had already made himself comfortable. Once you got dressed you laid down in your bed. As soon as your head hit the pillow you feel asleep. Skating is fun but it's also very tiring.