𝟶𝟶:𝟶𝟺

actually i'm going with you

Your POV
I woke up earlier than Shigaraki so I decided to make him breakfast before he had to leave. I got out of bed brushed my teeth and fixed my hair then went downstairs to the kitchen. I decided to make (favorite breakfast). As I was fixing the plates Shigaraki came downstairs. I told him last night that there was an extra toothbrush in the bathroom so he already brushed his teeth. (no stank breath round here)

He sat down at the table and I handed him his plate. "Thanks" he said looking at me. "Your welcome" i said meeting his gaze. We both started to eat our food. When we finished we washed the dishes and then he had to go.

I didn't have anything else to do so I decided to take down another hero agency. I looked into news reports about different agencies and read about things they were accused of. Of course theses accusations went away because those heroes are rich and have a lot of people under their thumb. After doing my research I made a list that included the names of the hero and where their agency is located.

Today my victim was going to be the hero Smith. He isn't a very popular hero because he is racist. Many people have spotted him trying to arrest innocent black people. Thankfully none of those people got arrested but Smith still needs to pay.

I got dressed in my hero outfit and grabbed my keys. I locked my door and got into my car. I typed the address of the hero agency into my GPS. I arrived there in 45 minutes. I got out of the car and tried to estimate how many people were in there before I went in. The building was only one story and it looked like no one was in there.

I walked up to the doors and they were unlocked. I opened the door and went inside. I walked around and didn't see anybody but some of the lights were on. There were a few messy computer desks and three rooms. One of the rooms had a door with the letter S on it. I could see the light shine from under the door so I figured Smith was in there.

I walked up to the door and heard to people talking and breathing heavily. I put my ear against the door and stayed still to listen.

"Damn no matter how hard I try I can't get none of them arrested" a male voice said.
"Don't worry you just have to be patient and then you'll get what you want" a female voice said giggling. "I'm glad I got one of the things I wanted" the male voice said chuckling menacingly. "I'm glad you feel that way" the female voiced said as she moaned. 'omfg they banging' i thought to myself. "And its only a matter time before I get those ni**gers to go back where they came from" the male voice said.

Just as he said that I kicked opened the door and saw Smith kissing his assistants neck. They both looked at me surprised. "Oh there go one of them now. You ugly bitch you just had to ruin my moment" Smith said.

I ran up to him and punched him in the face. His assistant tried to hit me but I dodged and kicked her to the wall. I turned back towards Smith as he tried to grab me. I caught his hand and said "phalanges". His started screaming as the fingers in his hand broke. As he screamed the lady ran to me and tried to attack but I slammed her head on the desk and said "skull". Her skull cracked and her now lifeless body slowly slid off the desk.

"NO" Smith screamed trying to punch me in the face with his non-broken hand. I grabbed his arm and pulled him to the side of me. He was falling face first with his legs in the air. I touched his leg and said "tibia". One of his bones in his leg broke and he started screaming again.

I towered over him as he screamed in pain and fear. "I'll make sure you die a painful and slow way" I said glaring at him. "Go to hell" he spat. "Nope because then I'll have to see your ugly face". I broke the bones in his arms and legs and he started screaming louder. I got tired of hearing him scream so I broke his thyroid. Then I broke his skull.

I didn't have a match or anything so unfortunately I couldn't burn the place. There are a few people that live in this area so they probably heard the screams and called the police. I got into my car and drove back home. One of the good things about my quirk is that no blood splatters when I break bones.

When I got home I took a shower and texted Shigaraki.

Shiggy 💙

meet me at the arcade at 12

ok
read 11:40 p.m

I had 20 minutes so I made myself something to eat and got dressed.

fit ^

Once I was dressed I got into my car and drove to the arcade. I lost track of time and was running late. There wasn't much traffic so I'll get there faster. Once I arrived I found a good parking spot and entered the arcade. I checked my phone and it was 12:20.

Once I got inside I heard someone say "You're late". I looked at the person and saw....

a/n: i was gon put this all in one but im too lazy so i'll do the next part tomorrow