𝟶𝟶:𝟷𝟾

if you want, we could be runaways

"I'm back" Shigaraki said walking through the door. It was complete silence. He shut the door behind him and looked around the room. "Y/N?" he called out. You were nowhere to be found. He walked upstairs to your room to see if you were in there. You were laying on your bed sleep.

He sat down on the edge of the bed. Suddenly he was being put in a headlock.

'She was fake sleeping' he thought.

He tapped your arm repeatedly, but you didn't let go. So he bit the top part of your arm that was near his mouth. "Ouch" you said letting go of him. "That's what you get for trying to kill me" he said.

"You're the one that broke into my house. How did you even get in?" you asked.

"With the key... that you gave me" he replied holding up the key. You nodded with a small hum. "How long you been up" he asked you.

"Um about 2 hours" you replied wrapping your arms around him as you were still sitting behind him. "Have you ate yet? You hungry?" you asked him.

"No, I already ate. Thanks though" he replied grabbing your hands and holding them. You replied with a 'mhm'.

"Your game over there collecting dust" he said looking at the gaming console sitting on the floor. "Yeah, I gotta clean it. It's been awhile since I played" you said looking at the neglected item.

"Get dressed. I wanna take you somewhere" Shigaraki said letting go of your hands and standing up. You slid to the edge of your bed and stood up too.

"Like a date?" you asked and he nodded his head. "Where are we going" you asked tilting your head to the side a little. "Can't tell you" he replied.

Once you finished getting ready he grabbed his car keys and y'all left.

Oᴜᴛꜰɪᴛ ɪɴsᴘᴏ^

Oᴜᴛꜰɪᴛ ɪɴsᴘᴏ^

Shigaraki took you to this arcade that had just opened a few weeks ago. "Wow, it looks so luxurious in here" you said looking around. It wasn't kiddy like Chuck E Cheese, but it wasn't plain either. There were families, couples, and friends there playing all kinds of games. It is a place for everyone to enjoy no matter what age.

You and Shigaraki got a wristband and a gaming card. Y'all walked around looking for a game to play first. He spotted a racing game and sat down in one of the chairs.

You were about to sit in the other chair but somebody's kid came over. "Do you wanna play?" you asked them and they nodded their head. "You can go ahead" you told them and they sat down in the chair. "Thank you miss" they said. You went and sat in Shigaraki's lap and turned to the side a little bit so he could see.