Their sub
x _________________

________

After he finished reading everything on the contract Jungkook was pressing his thighs together as he could already feel arousal creeping in.

The thing about staying for at least one year did not bother Jungkook in any way, he didn't have anywhere else to go anyway so he didn't think he would use the option of leaving.

Jungkook was surprised yet again that they seemed to care about his opinions or if he felt uncomfortable in any way. And he could also make a list of the things he didn't want to be done to him.

Daniel didn't care about that, nor did he give him that option

There was something that Jungkook didn't understand so he had to ask

"What's a safe word?" Jungkook questioned and he didn't fail to notice all the guy's concerned expressions.

They knew that Jungkook had had relationships in the past and they thought they had been bdsm relationships, but seeing that he didn't know what a safe word was, they just assumed that they weren't sub/dom relationships after all.

"well, a safe word is a word that you can use whenever you want to stop a scene completely for a valid reason" Yoongi explained and Jin spoke up to make sure the boy understood "Safe words are very important Jungkook and should be used only when needed, they hold a lot of power and should be a last resort" Jin explained remarking the importance of a safe word.

"so what will be yours?" Taehyung asked

Jungkook thought for a few seconds about a word that he liked and finally came up with a perfect one

"purple, I like purple" he said with a smile that showed his bunny teeth

"purple it is then" Namjoon exclaimed smiling too at the cute boy that he was already getting fond of.

"Do you have any more questions kook?" Jimin asked eyeing the contract and then Jungkook "I don't think so" Jungkook said honestly

"here you can make a list of the things that are off-limits for you and the things that you like, you can fill it out later, and when you're done just give it back to me" Namjoon put down a sheet of paper and a pen for Jungkook to make his list.

they were all silently looking at Jungkook and eyeing the pen that rested on the table in front of the new boy.

They held their breath as Jungkook went to take the pen and as it was nothing too complicated, signed the contract and looked up at them smiling.

They were all awed by the younger beauty he was truly perfect, and the mole that he had just bellow his lower lip made everyone want to kiss the new boy

Jungkook blushed at all the attention he was getting as all his hyungs were looking at him in something that looked like excitement "I think you guys need to sign too" Jungkook commented after an awkward silence that had just been awkward for him.

They all got out of the trance and just exclaimed a bunch of 'oh yeah's ' and 'of course's' before running toward where Jungkook was, to sign the contract as well.

"Now it's official!"Jimin exclaimed and they all smiled and cheered "welcome to the group Kook!" Tehyung said hugging the boy sideways.

"well you should write your lists later, but for now go to sleep, Hoseok will take you to get the tests done tomorrow morning" Namjoon said and Jungkook looked at Hoseok who just smiled and winked at him.

"Okay Hyung" Jungkook responded and he stood up from his chair heading out of the dining room to his new room, not before turning around to say good night to all of the guys.

"I think we did hit the jackpot" Hoseok commented as he got a few nods of responses, a few of them still thinking about what just happened, and processing the fact that they had a new member in the group.

That Jungkook had just signed the contract

"where do you think you're going Jimin" Yoongi suddenly said and that made everyone snap out of their thoughts and look at the small guy who was trying not to be noticed as he was escaping the dining room "W-what?! me!? I'm just going to my room" Jimin said faking an innocent tone

"you can't play with Jungkook yet baby" Yoongi sighed "Sit down" he commanded and Jimin just rolled his eyes and took his seat again "You're no fun at all" Jimin said in a pout and everyone but yoongi just laughed at the switch.

"well see how he does once the contract starts, there are some things that he said that worry me a bit, but I'm not sure" Jin said making the atmosphere more serious

they all had noticed this and were concerned about Jungkook's past, so they all nodded simultaneously.

"i'll go sleep now, I'm tired and it's getting late" Hoseok said with a yawn and excused himself from the dining room.

after a while, almost all of them had gone to their rooms, there was just Yoongi and Jimin left

Jimin stood up and went to exit the dining room when Yoongi spoke up

"I'm no fun huh?" Yoongi asked and Jimin just turned around with a playful smirk on his face

"Not. one. bit." Jimin said, accentuating each word as they rolled out of his mouth in a petty attitude

"My room, Now"

"Yes sir"

_______

I'm proud of that contract

Well here I leave you with these yoonmin pictures to content your hearts...

Love you allThanks for reading! 💜

Love you all
Thanks for reading! 💜