two; yield

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

  Dasom's alarm blares into her ear and she jumps awake.

  "Whomst theㅡ" She restrains herself with an angry whip of her head to the phone beside her on the bed, calming down at the realization that it's her own clock.

  She groans and swipes it shut before her eyes start to droop again in her unsteady sitting position.

  That is, until the memories from last night come rushing through her head like a storm and slaps her awake.

  "This isn't my place," she gasps, eyes fixed to the body length mirror facing the bed to study her presentation.
"These aren't my clothes... Did Iㅡ"

  "Calm down. None of us touched you that way," a voice answers her unfinished question and she turns to the striking, deadpanned guy who leans against the doorframe- arms crossed and dark brows relaxed, a subtle cheekiness hidden beneath his insouciant mien.

  Dasom furrows. "Excuse me?"

  "You were wondering, no? We had our female servants change your clothes for you because you kept complaining about them being hot and stuffy."

  His cut brow arches as she processes the information in her head. "Anyways, breakfast is done and we would prefer it if you'd join us. Just walk down the corridor and you'll see where we are."

  Then, he leaves without any other statements. No greetings, no introductㅡ

  "Lee Haechan. That's my name."

  Her brows raise at the abrupt memory. She hasn't remembered everything yet but it's fortunate that it seems all she needs to do to is to find a trigger to awaken them.

  "Lee Haechan," she mutters and turns to the open door. "There are six others."

  The moment she steps out the room, her cautiousness is immediately replaced by astonishment by the lavish interior of the house- and it's only just the corridor.

  With fancy white wallpaper that's painted with trees in accentuating sparkling golden paint, cool and soft feathery carpet that makes it feel as if she's walking on a pillow of snow, and lines and lines of picture frames of various from young to adult- a family, it seems.

  Seven children always accompanied by the same man and woman.

  "She's here," one of the seven boys whisper when Dasom makes her way into the large dining room and the previous buzzes of chatter die down.

  She gulps, their names now appearing in her head at the sight of them but what makes her nervous most is the fact that they're all breathtakingly gorgeous.

  Did her drunkenness completely blinded her before or what??

  "Please, join us,", Mark invites with a warm smile and she takes the designated empty seat beside him.
"So, um, to put it in summary, you got drunk very badly and fainted on Haechan. We wanted to bring you back home but the address on your card didn't exist anymore because the place got renovated and we didn't know where your new place was.
  "Calling others didn't seem an option either because... There wasn't really anyone to call."  

  He clears his throat awkwardly. The fact that she has no one in her contacts shows that she absolutely has no social life and he's guilty for having to say it out loud.

  Dasom looks down at her hearty plate of fresh, warm breakfast. The little memories she has from her drunken state show that these people around her aren't bad and from the looks of it- they're the type of people who can afford to be nice.

  "Thank you for explaining. I believe you," she says, her gaze not moving from the meal and the others furrow, exchanging glances at her easy-going personality.

  No, it's more like she's surrendered to the situation- no objections, no agreements and just...yielding.

  Little do they know she's digging a hole inside her head to hide herself in, screeching and wailing at the fact that her reality of being a loner is exposed to not one, not two but SEVEN hot men.

  "Oh, okay. Well, we should start eating now before the food gets cold," Mark quickly suggests to avoid the nibbling silence and they all pick up their utensils.