sixteen: fancy toilets, fancy mockery

aJegheiIgehekuwHwbej|

bshsiIUHjkBjwksiwhi|

Dasom's colleagues watch from behind her back as lines of random alphabets keep appearing on her computer screen due to her lying her head the keyboard.

A sigh passes by her lips.

After the getaway with the others, it's finally time to work again but now...she has no motivation to do anything.

Not to mention the rumours flying around that Kimin was fired due to the Big 7's jealousy of him always being around her.

"That's not it..." Dasom groans quietly and her whole body shakes with disapproval- stressed that this is going to taint their reputation.
"If only I could say that it was all Kimin's fault. Ugh."

The boys have already told her the whole story but advised not to expose him at the workplace and let the police handle it.

Fuelling the case would not only drag the company but also bring up the other girls' names he's been with. True, they might not have been given the same treatment by Kimin but gossip would say otherwise and assume that Kimin's probably let them off the hook because they did something.

"Oh, Dasom. Are you going somewhere?" Her colleague asks and she nods.

"Just out to get some food. My brain's feeling a bit empty for some reason- snacks and drinks might do the trick," Som replies and bows to her seniors on her way out.

Buzzzz!

[chenlove]:
Hug

Dasom scoffs at his request that comes at random times of the day and replies- deciding to meet up at the cafe across the street.

"Som!!" Chenle calls and wildly waves her arms in the air to let her see where he is.

She laughs and heads to the table.
"Did you order already?"

  The other nods and they both share a warm hug before sitting themselves down.

  "You know, I'm starting to think that you're using this hug card just to summon me around," Dasom voices jokingly and Chenle puts on a thinking face.

   He sucks in a breath sharply and holds his chin with his thumb and index. "I'm starting to think that too."

His sarcastic acting makes her glare jokingly before they laugh it off and start buzzing about a variety of topics.

  "Hey, I'm gonna go to the toilet for a bit," Dasom then, excuses herself and Chenle nods.

  As expected of the simplistic yet, sophisticated cafe, even the toilets are elegant with rich decor and facilities.

  It mocks Dasom of her social standing. The toilet seems to have a higher class than her.

  Shutting the rosy pink door of her cubicle she then starts doing her business and stands to flush before holding the lock when two pairs of stilletos come strutting into the bathroom.

  Click, clack, click, clack!

  The sounds so aggressive, they could've been puncturing the floor.

  "Sir Zhong is here! Did you see him earlier??" A woman squeals and her friend squeals back with excitement.

  "I did! I did! I wonder who he's eating with, though. There were two meals on the table," the latter voices.

  The first sighs. "I know, right. I wish it could've been me. But the higher-ups barely spend any time with others outside office hours and company dinners."

  "Yeah, except for that wh*re, Dasom," the other scoffs contemptuously.

  The subject who's mere steps away, concealed behind a fancy cubicle door, feels her breath hitch at the mention of her name- especially when paired with a crude title.

  "Ugh, don't even mention her. It makes me imagine her batting her lashes all innocently at the higher-ups. Such a pick me! You know, last time I saw Sir Donghyuck with his arm around her shoulders and she was all giggly and sh!t.
  "Pretty sure she lives on helium with all that high pitch she's got going on."

  Her friend snickers. "Next thing you know, she'll be flying too close to the sun and pop!"

  "Oh my gosh, that's a good one!"

  "Like, seriously, though. What's her problem? Getting all mushy and clingy with the sirs. She's literally a sl*t and no one can change my mind about it."

  Her friend nods vigorously and although, Dasom can't hear it, she can predicts from the way she goes, "Mhm, mhm," without delay.

  "I agree completely. I bet she goes to them comparing how tiny she is and sh!t."

  "I wish she's be even tinier so we can put her under our feet and squash her like an ant."

  "Nah, that'd be doing her favour. Do you know how much these shoes cost? I bet she's never even touched one of these..."

  Their voices fade as they leave but Dasom stays a little longer within the walls of the cramped room. Her eyes staring distantly as her mind turns- the various insults before echoing in her mind.

  It makes her wonder whether it would've been better if she just opened the door so they'd shut up. But then again, things could just escalate more. It might not happen here but elsewhere.

  They're just gonna say 'Dasom, the higher-ups favourite doll got an attitude.'

  "Welcome back. The food came when you were away," Chenle greets warmly when she returns to the table- his eyes following her as she sits.
"The toilet's nice, isn't it? They've got that renaissance interior with a hint of modern minimalism. Well, assuming it's the same with the men's."

  "Yeah, it is. It was so rich, it almost felt undeserving for me to use it," Dasom lets out a light laugh with her lighthearted joke before picking up her cutlery to eat.

  Chenle tilts his head slightly at her, watching while her full attention is on her meal- his sharp eyes scanning her mien for a minute before he starts his own dish.