009: Thoughts piling on thoughts

Mephone4S began walking down the stairs, soon seeing (Y/n) packing up a few stuff in a small backpack.

Their wallet, their phone, and their headphones.

Mephone4S raised an eyebrow at the sight, wondering why they were packing up these things.

(Y/n) eventually heard him walking down the stairs, and looked up at him. "Oh, hey, 4S," They greeted.

The human then put the backpack on the couch and began to look around. Under the table, behind couch pillows, and even behind the couch.

"Have you seen my car keys?" They asked, as they were on the ground, looking under one of the living room chairs.

4S just shrugged. "I think I threw them somewhere.." He said in a quieter tone.

He doesn't exactly remember what he did with the keys when he held them captive, he was more focused on the call with his creator at the time.

"Great help," They said sarcastically, getting up from the ground to look somewhere else.

Mephone4S then finished walking down the stairs, and made it to to the last step. "Sorry," He apologized as he popped one of his fingers.

They just shook their head. "It's fine, man, but if I wanna go to work and keep the house, I have to have my goddamn keys,"

"So, please at least help," They added, looking back over at Mephone4S.

He just nodded his face and began to look with the human, who is named (Y/n).

It took a while for him to finally find the keys. Turns out he had threw them into the corner of the living room, behind one of the window curtains.

"Thanks," They thanked him, snatching them from his hand. He just gave a small smile he had been practicing lately.

(Y/n) just patted his shoulder before grabbing their small backpack and then leaving the house.

He watched them leave the driveway through the living room window.

When they were finally gone, he just looked around the room, looking for something to do.

He thought about watching a movie, so he strolled his way to one of the bookshelves (Y/n) had, the one with a bunch of DVDs in it.

4S then scanned through the shelf with his scanner;

The Joker

Smiling Friends: All Seasons

Megamind

Child's Play

Adventure Time: Season One

Beetlejuice

Hello Kitty: Full Collection

Christmas In Handcuffs

The Predator

Kindergarten Cop

Mephone4S paused at the last movie his scanners, and grabbed it, seeing that familiar face from The Predator.

He then flashed a small smile, wanting to see another movie with this man in it. He believes this man is a great actor.

The phone walked over to the TV, and bent down, opening the DVD case. He then picked up the DVD and placed it into the DVD player.

It loaded for a bit, before the TV began to play a few logos that all of the DVDs played before the movie.

Mephone4S then backed up and sat down on the couch, & began to wait for the movie to actually start.

Unfortunately for Mephone4S, before the movie could even start, his body then began to vibrate.

A transparent screen then appeared in front of him, and 4S immediately stood up from the couch in shock.

He then quickly pressed the answer button.

His creator's face was then shown at his desk, he sat there, professionally. "Ah! Mephone4S!" He smirked.

Mephone4S just smiled, a genuine smile.

"I have great news," He began to speak, picking up a few papers on his desk and straightening them as he did so.

4S just asked happily. "You're coming to get me?" He was actually happy in that moment.

His creator was finally going to take him away from this strange dimension so he could finish his mission to terminate the Mephone4!

..but, his creator then started to laugh.

It confused Mephone4S. He furrowed his eyebrows as his creator continued to laugh on the screen.

"No! No!" He wiped away a tear as he then began to calm himself down.

"You've been replaced,"

Shatter sound.

It was as if Mephone4S had heard a shatter sound as soon as his creator spoke those three words.

"But- ..but you said it was great news!" 4S said, very confused on why his creator would mislead him.

"Mephone4S.." He set down those papers.

"The news wasn't supposed to be great for you, it's for me," He snickered as he said so.

Mephone4S stared at the transparent screen in silence as his creator went on with the conversation.

"I'd like you to meet Mephone5!" Another Mephone then appeared next to the creator.

"He's a much better model. Liquid metal technology, actually," He spoke, as the Mephone5's hand then turned into what could only be a giant knife.

Mephone4S continued to stare at the screen. "He's faster, much more intelligent than any other Mephone, and best of all, new!"

His creator then turned back to the screen. "It's like I always say, the future is sooo yesterday!"

He then pointed to 4S. "And guess what? You're the yesterday, Mephone4S,"

"I hope you underst-"

Mephone4S ended the call before his creator could even finish that last sentence.

The giant Mephone then dropped to his knees and pressed his hands against the living room cartpet.

He squinted, his brain replaying what had just happened like a broken record stuck on repeat.

"I'm..." Mephone4S' voice was quiet, not even the human with the best hearing could hear his voice.

"I'm yesterday.."