Mamma Mia!!!

"focus..." She saw him breathe in, and breathe out. "Flames obey My call, burn my foes...{Fire Bolt}!" flames shot forward, they soared through the air leaving behind smoke and hot winds. Once the magical bolt of fire hit its target, it exploded. The explosion was far too powerful to be the result of a normal {Fire Bolt}, but still lacked the power needed to be considered a {Fire Ball}.

She felt...jealous. Just slightly jealous, this was still nothing compared to what she herself was capable of...so why does she feel jealous?? it makes no sense! why would she? so what if he is slightly more talented than her?

'stop, jealousy is unbecoming of you' she berated herself.

She checked if there are any wrinkles on her dress, any dirty spots. Nothing. Good.

"Cranel-san." she called out, grabbing the boy attention. "It's a pleasure to meet you, I'm Lefiya Viridis. I'm sure Lady Riveria told you that I will be the one helping you study today, hadn't she?"

"umm...yeah." Bell was caught off guard by Lefiya formal way of speaking, he had no idea why she was so...elegant? Maybe it's an Elf thing.

Yesterday, when he came back to the Twilight Manor with the bags full of books and clothes, he had been approached by Riveria and was notified that she would be unable to teach him due to an unexpected occurrence...Bell bet 100 valis that it's probably because of Loki.

Even though he assured her that he understands and that she shouldn't worry about it, Riveria still persisted on making it work. Thus she told him that her other student, Lefiya, will take care of him tomorrow.

Bell now understood why Riveria was being called "Mamma" in the original story. The amount of care that she shows for him and the other members of her familia was almost like the care that a mother shows for her children. He even saw her on his way for dinner! She was having a spar with some adventures from the Loki familia yesterday! She looked absolutely exhausted from helping Finn with paperwork, and from the other paperwork that she had to surely fill out in the guild when she notified them of the Loki familia expedition that will soon happen. But she still chose to spare some time and help a party of her fellow familia members, guide them on how to properly use their teamwork and tell the mistakes in their fighting style!

Yup. Riveria is the best mom/big sister figure one could ask for.

oh, and also...That lass can use her staff like a kung-fu master...Bell was so amazed at the sight that he briefly wondered if he should learn some martial arts related to staff combat.

"I'm sorry to have troubled you Ms, Lefiya. I told Riveria that it was okay, but she insisted on making you tutor me for today" he bowed slightly to make his apology seem genuine.

He was already grateful that Riveria decided to help him study every 2 days despite her workload and other vice-captain activities. He had no problem with skipping some lessons, but the elven princess wouldn't budge on this.

Lefiya eyebrow twitched at Bell casual way of addressing the elven Princess but didn't voice her complaints. There is nothing she could do, everyone in their familia that is not an elf is already addressing her just by name...but that doesn't mean she has to like it!

"I assure you It is not a problem Cranel-san." she said. professional, and unwavering...was this truly Lefiya?? Bell had a different impression of her from the anime but he pushed his questions into the back of his mind. This is no longer an anime, he should not forget that.

"May you please inform me where you finished your previous lessons with Ms. Riveria?" whatever she expected...it was certainly not this.

"she finished explaining the basics to me, and left me with a couple of books that explained it with more detail."