Bone daddy wants to make another deal

Bored!

Freya was bored. Very Bored. "had a gangbang with every member of her familia that was present in her familia manor and was still Bored" kind of bored. Sure it did provide some entertainment, but it was only temporary.

the downside of being a God with a domain of sex was the insatiable lust. Freya was ready for round 2 after one minute of rest...her familia (lovers) however were not. It was a shame that Ottar was not there, the Goddess was sure that he would at least last for 2 more rounds. 3 in total.

So here she was, on her throne, watching over Orario through her spying mirror. The goddess gaze was focused around the entrance of the dungeon as she marveled at the many colorful souls of the adventurers walking into its depths, thus creating a breathtaking kaleidoscope-like image.

One soul managed to catch her attention, however, but not because of any noteworthy reason. It was new, a new soul, she was sure about that. A soul shining so bright was certainly something you can't forget once you see it.

Not all souls shine, only mage's souls do, the intensity of that light depending on their magic power. It was weird for someone so magically powerful to suddenly pop out of nowhere but Freya just raised an eyebrow. The soul belonged to a young boy, white hair, red eyes...he looked like a bunny, it's cute, Freya would fuck him if she had a chance. But she wouldn't go out of her way to do it, at the end of the day, the boy was simply another mage like the thousand others she saw in her infinite lifespan.

"oh? Loki falna?" Freya let out a giggle. "another son to your collection of children? I suppose I will congratulate you later."

Freya then returned to watching over the city of Orario.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After some quick exchange of questions and answers, Eina gave Bell the green light for the 4th floor but made clear that he was not to go any deeper. He was okay with that. In all honesty, he was not expecting her to allow him to go that deep, to begin with, so he was satisfied. Although her decision may have been in some way encouraged by him answering all of her quiz questions right.

'thank God I was always good at studying.' he stopped. 'or should I start saying "thank Loki" instead?' not knowing what is the correct way, Bell just shrugged and descent into the second floor. The monsters on the first floor died... pathetically fast. A single hit with a {Thunder Arrow} was enough to kill them, but to be fair, all monsters on the first floor were very small. So maybe the electric shock was too much for their small frame?

A crack came out of the dungeon wall, Bell prepared himself. This would be the first time he will witness it, but dungeon monster can be found in 2 ways.

1. Just wander the dungeon and find them roaming around

2. they burst out of the dungeon walls.

Bell knows he was about to witness the second option.

Parts of the wall shattered, bits and pieces of the rocky wall hitting the floor as a bunch of goblins walked out of them. Bell noticed they were bigger than the first-floor variant, which made sense since monsters get tougher depending on how deep you are.

9 monsters, he can work with this.

"{Twin Magic: Acid Arrow}" the maximum amount of arrows he can create is 3, with the [Twin Magic] skill that doubles, making it 6 projectiles.

The sound of Goblins screaming in agony reached his ears.

6 projectiles of acid that splashes all over the place once it connects with something, and let me tell you this...the splash zone is big. Bell watched with a grimace on his face at the melting monster's flesh, it was a disgusting sight but thankfully it disappears in an explosion of black smoke and ash once the monster die.