🃁

Aylin's POV:

She doesn't speak much but she leads the most intelligent conversations. She's not the type of woman you play games with because she'll always be 10 steps ahead of you - if you want her, you've got to be much smarter than that. Intimidating, yes, but she knows where to place her delicacy. Elegant and beautiful, of course, though her brain is a shield to protect her from the very damage that destroyed her.

Anything she's ever been passionate about, she's executed with such precision that she just so rightfully smiles at her success. It doesn't matter what people think of her. People talk yet she has no time or the sheer interest in small talk or rumours - she knows who she is, who she's not and who she's never going to be. 

"Aylin Valentino Moretti." My name echoes through the ears of many. I strike when people expect it the least, leaving behind a macabre series of murders in the house of the murdered. The fear their eyes hold when they're begging me to spare their lamentable life brings me so much joy, especially to those who deserve it the most.

However, one thing that should be made rather clear is that I'm not a monster that many paint me out to be. The fuckers I relentlessly assassin are the ones who feel like they're more superior because they flaunt all this money they claim to own but no one ever knows what happens behind closed doors. The abuse. The arrogance intertwined with the desire to cause havoc. The torture. The exploitation they inflict on the innocent is nothing but foul and unjustified - so, why do they deserve the so called right to live? 

I take it as my revenge more then my job to ruin them till they are forever charred in Hell, though when necessary, I'll do it in this world so in the next, nothing but blazing flames will burn the wounded flesh and their anguishing cries are their sole 'relief' in their confinement. 

Let them hide in the crevices of the world and laugh at not being found. Let them roam the earth with pride staining their faces, oblivious to someone, concealed within their shadows, waiting to take vengeance. Let the marred bodies be a warning to their remaining kind. 

One thing for sure is that I am a meticulous assassin - thinking 4 steps ahead of the game until the day I ask to be found. Till then we'll keep going round in circles - nothing like a bit of cat and mouse, to say the very least. 

Christian's POV: 

He doesn't seek forgiveness for death and vengeance have been the very foundation of his life. He has shown people the reputation the Romano rightfully hold - it'll be smart not to cross them because they are merciless and could have the Devil bowing down at their very feet. Epitome of debonair, of course, though concealed for his eternal salvation. 

Adorning the world with blood, he remains stoic throughout, for his facade was once a mask but now showcases borderline insanity. How easily he could ruin you, whilst maintaining his rather alluring aura - don't forget that the Devil could whisper such words for how he could make venom taste like honey yet the outcome is not as sweet. 

"Christian Romano." My name poisons the hearts of many. I torture them with words for they are a sheer illusion for what is yet to come, staining the ground with their cursed blood. Where it has been weaponised and fashioned into a cage, one is honour bound to break free from the fear that acts as shackles around the body.

My condolences for when you meet him at his worst. 

Destruction. Animosity. War. Cosa Nostra have been at the very core of these for many years - if retaliation is what sculpts us out to be the so called 'villains,' then that is my acception. Bastards to some, monsters to others yet your life has ended and mine has only just begun. 

Those words circle through my mind as I intertwine my knife between my fingers with enough precision, so that the blade does not graze me. Something about the weapon sitting so gracefully in your hand, whilst the victim begs but why beg? Is a life for a life not fair?

Killing is an art, which very few have mastered. An erudite skill to shape me to become a world-class marksman, master of disguise with rival bosses gunning for us for a title. Let titles be damned if fallen to the wrong people for people would destroy everything for a small glimpse of power - a fortune to the hell raisers. 

Cards are on my table ...