Chapter Eleven

When we came out of the karaoke bar it was dark. It was pretty late already not many places were open still, other than bars and clubs and some convenience stores. The street lights were on and few bodies moved around the streets. It wasn't that cold out, though the wind was a bit brisk. I noticed my teammates give a quick shiver from the oncoming breeze. I giggled. I wasn't as nearly affected by the cold. After all I was from the Village of Snow. Memories of my first home plagued me. Some were fond memories, which usually included my mom, others not so great. Part of me never forgave myself for what I had done. Almost every night for the first 2 years I would wake up and I would have tears streaming down my face. I tried to hide my depressing emotions most of the time, especially when I was around other people. Here, they didn't need another emotionless person like Sasuke to be around. Even though our problems were somewhat similar. I don't want to be a burden on my friends. I stretched my free arm in the air and took a deep breath, shaking off any of the nasty memories that lingered. I looked around the dark street. What were we going to do next?

Suddenly, Kakashi appeared in a poof out of the darkness causing me to come out of my rather disheartened memories.

"About time, Kakashi-sensei, now can you undo us?" Naruto pleaded. Sakura looked just as desperate and had her and Narutos cuffed hands stretched outwards.

"How do I know that your teamwork is up to par?" He questioned, raising his visible eyebrow.

"Is anyone here dead?" I looked around. "Didn't think so." I gave him with a sarcastic grin.

"Hmm, I suppose, alright." Then Kakashi came to each pair and uncuffed us. "Meet me tomorrow at the training grounds for a mission."

"Oh poor wrist! I have treated you so badly! I shall be sure to take good care of you when we get home." I then slightly kissed my wrist.

"Freak."

"What was that Uchiha?" I said mockingly glaring at him.

"Nobody's dead yet but at this rate someone will be." Kakashi said and sighed. 'This team is so hopeless. Skilled yes, but, stupid.' He thought to himself. Then Kakashi poofed away.

"I don't know about you guys but I'm going home." Sakura said letting out a heavy sigh. "Bye Sasuke! Bye Kamini!"

"Wait Sakura I'll walk you home!" Naruto yelled toward the teammate that he seemed completely infatuated with.

"No way! I just spent the whole day with you!" Sakura said stomping off. Naruto continued perusing her and soon they both were out of sight. All that was left was me and Uchiha.

"Well I'm out, later Uchiha." I said and gave him a farewell salute.

Just as I turned around and took my first few steps in the direction that I hoped was my house Sasuke spoke.

"Let me walk you home, I bet you don't even know the way there."

"What is this? Is the great Sasuke Uchiha helping little old me?" I said while putting my index finger to my lips and giving him googoo eyes. Inside I was laughing my butt off. Although I was a bit shocked that he would offer his help to get me home.