Chapter Seven

Here I was, trying to enjoy a quiet meal when Sasuke when a new teams appears before us. My first impression of them was that a team couldn't look any more awkward together than this one. Here we have a blonde chick that's trying to show her body off... for obvious reasons *sigh* and then we have this guy who seems to be staring off into know where. Then there's this other guy that looks like he will be content as long as he has a bag of chips in his hands. I look towards Sasuke to see what his reaction to the team coming is and he doesn't seem too impressed by their intrusion. I don't mind really, this gives me an opportunity to get to know a few more people from Konoha.

"S-Sasuke-kuuuuuuun!" A rather loud voice said. I wanted to cover my ears so they wouldn't crack. She was giving him her most seductive look and then she finally noticed me. "Who is this? What are you doing with this girl?" She said while twirling a piece of hair from her pony tail and gave me an obnoxious look.

"Hn." He said and lifted up the hand-cuffs. "We're teammates".

"No fair! I want to be hand-cuffed to you!" The one called Ino clapped her hands together and squealed.

"Girl! Chick! Person! Calm your hormones Sheeesh!" I said exasperated with this continuous behaviour. First Pinky now this blondy. I heard a chuckle from the guy named Choji.

"What are you laughing at Choji!" Ino said, having become extremely embarrassed. Choji quickly went back to his chips that he was thoroughly enjoying.

I noticed Shikamaru, the one with the pineapple hair, was giving me an almost calculating look.'I wonder what he is thinking.' I made eye contact with him and he quickly looked away. I noticed the faintest amount of red tinge his cheeks. 'Ah, I think I know what he's thinking about know.' I inwardly hoped that I wasn't going to become a point of interest for many of the boys in Konoha.

"We are leaving! Ohh but not before I say bye to you Sasuke! I LOVE YOU!" Ino yelled so the whole world could hear her and blew kisses towards him. And then that team left. Shikamaru gave me one last lingering glance and left.

I leaped with my hand and slashed through the air.

"What are you doing?" Sasuke asked giving me a questioning look.

"I'm swatting those nasty kisses out of the air for you before they reach your face." I said with a quirky smile.

"Uhh... Thanks?" He said confused.

"I didn't think you wanted them touching you that's all." I said. I was trying to lighten the mood but no, he has to be all defensive and literal about everything! "Chillax, you're too uptight. You seem like something's going to jump and attack you at any moment."

"Firstly, I'm a ninja, it's only natural." Oh he got me there. "Secondly, I never know when a fan girl is going to jump me." He said, sighed and grabbed a rice-ball and gracefully ate it.

"True. Hmm I wonder how Naruto and Sakura are. I hope Naruto's alright." I said looking out the window.

"He should be fine. After all he did, or maybe still has, a crush on Sakura." He acted all nonchalantly.

"Naruto had a crush on Sakura? No way! How? " I asked conspicuously.

"I'm not sure on how it started, but before you were here he was always asking Sakura to go everywhere. But since you've gotten here his attention has shifted towards you more." Sasuke said then frowned.

"Well I hope he doesn't like me. I can only imagine Naruto as a friend." I stated.

"Hn." Was all Sasuke said.

"You sure are comforting." I said sarcastically.

"I don't get involved in other peoples lives."

"But you asked questions about my past." Ha I have him there.

"Well I was curious because you're new, with a bloodline limit, and you were answering, you didn't have to." Crap he got me.

"Okay, so will you tell me about yourself? Do you have a bloodline limit?"

"No, but I will." Sasuke said extremely defensively.

"What is it? No wait, let me think. You're an Uchiha so it has to be... the Sharingan!" I said hoping to be right. I did hear about the Uchiha on my travels and also had my own encounter with one. I looked at Sasuke and noticed his face became contorted and angry. Did I say something wrong? Oh I hope not.

"Sasuke? Is everything alright?" I said while placing my other hand on his shoulder, even though it was kind of an awkward position. His breathing caught in his throat and he looked at me. His face went back to its stoic self, yet still held the slightest bit of tension.

"Since you're going to know sooner or later you might as well know now." Sasuke said maintaining his breathing and calming back down.

What is he going to tell me? Is it about his past?

"When I was younger I had a happy life with my family. But all of that changed when my older brother" 'Itachi' I thought. "Slaughtered my entire clan. He killed everyone but me."

"Itachi Uchiha." I said with a grim face. Sasuke's eyes quickly darted to mine.

"You know him?" He said angered.

"Yes, when I was travelling place to place. I accidentally came across a hideout full of strange people. One of the members there had spotted me and then took me to his leader. I talked with the leader and he asked me, no he interrogated me to tell him about my past, because he could feel a special chakra coming from me. Then when he found out about my kekkei genkai he thought I might be a wonderful addition to the organization. He said he would give me a week to decide if wanted to join or not, so he gave me a room to stay in. During that week I met with all the other members, including Itachi. Everyone was very different from one another, with different abilities and such. Anyways, Itachi seemed to take an interest in me and throughout the week he would stop by my room and he would ask me questions and try to persuade me to join. I don't know why he tried but I knew from the very beginning that I did not want to join them. So when I told the leader that didn't want to join Itachi became angered and he told me that one day I will join even if he has to force me." I said and I regained my breath. The memories of that time were flooding my mind.

"Do you still no where the hideout is?" Sasuke's voice brought me back to reality. He spoke in a low voice.

"No, when I said I didn't want to join leader erased my memory of the location of the hideout using a genjutsu, and then bagged my head and had someone take me out of the area and then that person released me." There was more to the story than that, but Sasuke didn't need to here this part. My mind went back to that moment. The person that dropped me off was none other than Itachi himself. When he lifted the bag off my head he tilted my chin up and slowly touched his lips to mine. I didn't make a single move and let him do as he pleased knowing that I had zero chance of beating him or running away. He only kissed me once and then moved his lips to my ear and whispered in a deep sultry voice. "Mine." I stood rooted in the spot and goosebumps overcame my skin. Itachi took a step back, gave me the faintest of smirks and disappeared into a flock or crows.

"Ohh." Sasuke said seemingly disappointed. I instantly snapped out of my thoughts of the past even though it was only half a year ago.

"I'm sorry, if I knew more I would tell you. If you ever need anything please ask me." I said in hopes of him getting out of his grumpy mood.

"Will you help me train? I need a strong opponent that can actually put up a fight. Naruto and Sakura are useless." Sasuke asked.

"Sure!" I said. Good, at least Sasuke doesn't have trouble asking me for favours.

Hey Everyone. I was wondering if people could tell me what they think of the story so far. I have a bunch of chapters ready but if I'm not getting any feedback then it seems pointless to continue. I want to put out a story that you guys like! Please let me know!