He obeys, placing his lips on Jimin's. The latter doesn't let up on Jungkook's shirt even as his tongue slips into his mouth. The maknae then begins to press open-mouthed kisses to his neck, but Taehyung doesn't allow him to do this for long. He threads his fingers in Jungkook's hair, giving the shaggy black locks a gentle tug. Taehyung draws him backward until Jungkook is staring into his eyes as he towers over him. He smirks before colliding their lips in a heated kiss.

"You can't let him have all the fun," he says after pulling away.

Jungkook tries to nod, but because of Taehyung's grip on him, he's unable to. He feels Jimin toying with the waistband of his pants. His pants are then suddenly jerked down and his cock springs free. Taehyung tugs at his hair a bit more, a smile cropping up as he watches Jimin take Jungkook's length into his mouth. An unrestrained moan escapes him.

He figured he was going to be in control tonight, however, Taehyung and Jimin are proving otherwise. To take back the reins, Jungkook manages to wiggle out of Taehyung's grasp. Once he's let go, Jungkook rests his hand on the top of Jimin's head and gags him on his dick. Jimin only sputters for a moment before his throat relaxes and he stops choking.

No one can suck Jungkook off quite like Jimin. The youngest believes he's unbeatable when it comes to it. Jungkook wishes he'd do this every night for him. He sure would sleep better if he did.

Jimin allows Jungkook to fuck his throat. Tears well in his eyes and his jaw grows sore from keeping his mouth open for so long. He continually breathes through his nose to prevent gagging like he did earlier.

Abruptly, Jungkook removes himself from Jimin's mouth. He felt he was close and didn't want to come too soon into their night together. Jungkook tucks his cock back into his pants. He then tenderly wipes Jimin's tears away before reaching for a glass of water sitting on the bedside table. He passes it to Jimin who takes a few big gulps.

Jungkook strokes his hair while he drinks the water. "Are you okay to go on?"

Jimin bobs his head.

"Was I too rough?"

This time, he shakes his head no. "I like when you're rough with me."

Jungkook smiles and Jimin gives the glass back to him. He returns it to the nightstand, inquiring to Taehyung, "Did you bring lube? I still haven't bought my own."

Taehyung digs in his carry-on bag and reveals a travel-sized bottle of the needed item. "Since you haven't bought any yet, I get to fuck him first."

Jungkook huffs, a bit irritated, but giving in nonetheless. "That's fair, I suppose."

He flashes a smug grin. "Without a fight? Wow, I'm impressed."

"I'm feeling generous," Jungkook shrugs.

Jimin strokes Jungkook's inner thigh. "I can suck you off again while you wait your turn if you'd like."

He moves Jimin's hand onto his painfully hard cock, amorously rubbing it through the fabric of his pants. His lips ghost over Jimin's. "I think you can tell how much I'd like it."

With a pointed tongue, Jimin slowly licks up the center of Jungkook's bottom and top lip. Jungkook squeezes the hand that still rests on his crotch, and Jimin can feel Jungkook's cock twitch from his exploit.