2

Hailie pov

I spent the rest of the day at my dad's because I didn't want to be alone.

Dad didn't even go to the studio because he didn't want to leave me alone. Which I thought was really sweet of him actually.

We didn't do much we just hung out on the big sofa in front of the tv all day. We talked a lot but now we just watch the news while waiting for our food to arrive.

"So nowww we have some more new news for all the hip hop fans out there! Apperently the rapper Eminem is dropping his next studio album soon. If it's just a rumor or if we can actually listen to new music soon... We will see!"
The lady on the news said. I looked over to my dad to see his reaction.

He still stared at the tv and just rolled his eyes. "Dwag... they don't know anything."

"But it's true?", I asked excited.

"Hailie you don't talk to anyone about this. Promise?"

I nodded. "So it is true, right?"

He nodded and looked at me as soon as I jumped up and down. "Omg dad I knew it! I am so excited. It's gonna be great!"

"Chill, Hailie. Don't act like one of these crazy fans. I'm your dad. Remember?", he laughed.

"Oh so you don't like your crazy fans?", I asked even if i knew what he meant. I just wanted to tease him a bit.

"Oh cmon Hailie. You know what I mean."

"No", i said with a cute voice and puppy face.

"Okay so what can we do about this issue?", he acted like he was very unsure and needed to think. But than he suddenly grabbed my arm and pulled me into him and started to tickle me.

I screamed and laughed. "Dad, stop!", I squeeked. I heard him chuckle and rolled my eyes on him.

"Dad, STOP"

"Okay, okay. But I won... Of course", he grinned.

-

After we ate I started to collect my things together because it was getting really late.

"Where you goin'?"

"Home?", I asked confuesd.

"You sure? You can stay here", he said.

"Thanks dad but I feel like going home and... you know... I'll try...", I shrugged.

"Okay, but I'll drive you Hailie"

"But you don't have t-"

But he interrupted me as he slipped into his shoes. "It wasn't a question either."

I rolled my eyes at him. "Oh cmon Hailie. You should be thankful.", he grinned and pushed me out the front door.

-

A bit later we arrived in front of my home and i leaned to give my dad a hug. "Good night."

"Good night, Hailie", he hugged me back.

"And Hailie?", he asked and I looked at him. "You can always call me, okay?"

"Thank you dad", I smiled as I got out of the car.

...

The next day I woke up at 7am which meant that I slept all night. I actually felt really proud of myself and felt the need to tell dad. So I did.

Me: I did it.

Only a couple minutes later he responded.