- Hi cutie.- He averts his gaze from my eyes to the floor for a second; I think he got a little flustered. Then he returns to look at me as I sit down on one of the chairs in front of his desk.

- Hi.- He says trying to fight a smile from appearing on his lips.- What brings you here?- I try to hide my smirk, probably failing, as I think of a playful answer.

- Oh nothing. I just came to check you out on that suit.- His eyes widen a little and his face just turns bright red, so I can't help but laugh.- Actually, I came to see Namjoon, but decided to stop by your office to distract you a little from your work.- He laughs since it's true that he's actually distracted.

- You came to sign the shareholder papers?- He asks, making me confused as to how he knows that, but I guess Namjoon must have told him.

- Yep. Looks like we're going to see each other at least once a month now.- I smirk as he makes a fake bothered face.

- Do we have to?- He asks jokingly before he lets out a smile and I swear I stop breathing for a second. I smile back and jokingly roll my eyes.

- You're enjoying that I'm distracting you from your work. Anyway, have you eaten lunch yet?-

- Not really, why?-

- Okay, let's go then. Remember this time is your turn to pick the place and you pay.- I remind him smiling.

- What? You mean, right now?-

- Yes, now. Come on.- He looks at me and his computer back and forth, clearly thinking of what to do. Finally, he sighs in defeat, passing a hand through his hair. My smile fades abruptly and my mouth opens a little in awe. The scene in front of me just plays in slow motion and I swear it's the sexiest thing I've seen in my life. I swallow hard before I divert my attention somewhere else, but quickly think of something. I cannot show gay panic, no sir.- Unless... - I stand up and lean forward on his desk, leaving our faces kind of close. He swallows notably and stares at me in shock.- You have something else in mind you want us to do.- I smirk at him and I swear his gay panic is intense. Now that's more like it. He finally reacts and pushes me by my chest, so I sit back again, smiling.

- Fine, you win Mr. persistent. Just let me finish up this quick email and we'll go.- He starts to type away on his computer, focusing on the task. I can be really annoying sometimes, so I decide to interrupt him, yet again.

- You know, I think that suit is illegal.- He looks up at me confused.- Well, at least it should be.- He finally understands as he hides his face behind his computer, smiling a little. I love to cause that reaction to him. I hear a knock on the door and turn around to see Sana.

- Come in.- She opens the door and starts walking towards us to end up standing next to me.- What can I do for you Sana?-

- Oh nothing, sir. I just came to see if Mr. Kang wanted something to drink, since I didn't offer him anything when he arrived.- She looks at me and gently rests her hand on my shoulder. I see Jimin looking at her with widened eyes before they turn to a really mad and even sassy look. He looks so sexy, yet intimidating; it's fantastic. For a second I think of asking for a water bottle, but I'm a little afraid, so I'll stick to living.

- I'm okay sweetie, but thanks, though.- I tell her and I see Jimin clench his jaw.

- Ms. Minatozaki, don't you have better things to do than interrupt us?- I smirk as I see him look at my shoulder where Sana is still resting her hand. I got him to be mad and wow, so hot; a little scary, but extremely hot. I'm extremely happy to discover this side of Jimin.

- Yes, sorry sir. Let me know if you need anything hot stuff.- she winks at me and before Jimin can nag her again, she just walks out, quickly closing the door behind her. I try my best to keep my smirk and chuckles for myself. Looks like Sana likes to play with fire, I like her.