Chapter 2

The Start Of Adventure

NARRATOR

Farris and the other students arrived at the training grounds and their names were being called one by one by the man.

Every students who gets called will need to show the way they blast and how much power they could give to blast it's target. Finally his name got called.

"Farris." The man called with a cold expression before looking at Farris.

Farris nodded before stepping on the line, their teacher gazing at him. He raised his hand and blasted his purple aura, hitting the target.

But it didn't just stop there, the purple aura shaped as a ball hit the wall and it blasted into thousands of pieces, making everyone around him gone quiet.

Farris looked down before letting out a disappointed sigh. He knew he is doomed. The Academy does not like too much damage on their place.

At the age of 3 where powers will be awakened, they would already start practicing how to control it and not let it give too much damage when they don't need to.

But what can he do? His power just awakened. Of course he didn't spend many years practicing it.

"DISGRACEFUL!" Their teacher shouted at him before holding his arm, Farris didn't say anything.

"You are suspended for 1 week unless you pay for the damage you have costed." The teacher said, glaring at him.

Farris gritted his teeth. How could he even pay for that damage when he barely even eat anything else other than the fruits he picks up inside the forest?

"Okay." Farris replied quietly before walking away, students were still looking at him while whispering while the teacher just keep on glaring at him.

Farris got inside his class and took his things when he noticed something, his gloves were missing. He panicked since he needed that glove to stop his other powers from activating.

"You seem to have lost something." A girl said, handing him his things, he Immediately took it and looked at the girl. He Immediately recognized her.

"Yeah, I am Clayton's big sister. Don't worry, I'm not mad at you. In fact, I'm thankful that you taught him a lesson." The girl then looked down with a heavy sigh.

"He's.. a stubborn little fella, even though I know that and that he bullies students from your school, I still couldn't find a way to teach him a lesson. I love my little brother too much, and I was always hoping that someone else would be able to teach him a lesson, so thank you." The girl smiled at him gratefully before patting his shoulder and walked away.

But before she could pass the door, she turned her face to the side and spoke.

"I know your kind, I'm a creation power wielder, and I know what you need that gloves for. You need to get away from here Farris, you are not safe. Especially once the headmaster finds out about your powers. Those 4 small crystals on your gloves symbolizes how many powers you want to keep hidden. As a thank you for teaching Clayton a lesson, please take my warning seriously. Get out of this kingdom, and don't ever come back. Never." After that, she walked out of the room, leaving Farris stunned on the spot.

He shook his head and just focused on taking his things and getting out of the school, the guards saw his name on the Suspended students list inside the machine and opened the gate for him.

When Farris arrived inside his house, he closed the door and leaned on it before sliding down with a sob.

He thought he would have a good new life in that school for being one of the power wielders but he didn't expect that his power would really cause that much damage.

Then the words of Clayton's big sister who he had heard to bear the name Claire, went inside his head.

"What does she meant by she knows my kind?" He asked himself since it has always been his hobby to talk to himself, perks of having no friends.

He had read all of his books and he didn't find creatures like him with countless of powers in those books, making him wonder what Claire meant.

"And I don't only have countless powers, my Creation power is also the strongest type of it. What really is my kind?" He asked himself once again.

He would rather believe that there is a shape shifter monster living among them than believe that there is anyone else like him. 'But what if there is?' he asked himself inside his mind.

After that, he created a brown bag that can fit a few things, black hood, and a silver sword. He took all his gloves, necklace, and boots then vanished them into thin air, he don't need them in the wild. See who'll see.

He then took his favorite books that he really could not get bored to read. Before he could leave, he looked back at the other things inside his house before letting out a tear fall from his eyes.

He created a few memories here, even tho he is only with himself, this house gave him shelter and this is also where he eats and takes a bath.

After that, he jumped out of the window before running to the forest, he didn't use his speed since he wants to have a real adventure.

The speed is the one thing he could really control since it's easier to control.

He stopped just behind a tree and wiped his sweat away. He missed having an exercise, now that he has stamina he don't think it's necessary to have any exercise. But exercising was also one of the things he would do to past the time.

He even thought what he would do with this stamina when he likes to exercise and get tired somehow. He even like sleeping.

He then remembered something, he heard that there are a few villages who can exchange powers with other powers, maybe he'll try that.

He stood up and started to walked towards a certain part when a monster appeared in front of him.

"Rasto Cata." Farris said it's name before it attacked him. The monster has 5 whiskers each side and it has a long furry tail. It is almost 5 ft and it's eyes were shaped like the eyes of a snake.

Farris dodged it's attack and gave it 2 blasts just before it fell to the ground. He sighed in relief when it stopped moving. But after a few seconds, it again started moving, making him shock.

It let out a roar, it's eyes were red with murder intents. "Looks like I angered it." He said before sighing. He then used another blast but failed. "I guess I used the limit." He said to himself.

His blast is good, but it also has a limit. But it's hard to kill a giant Rasto Cata since this one is stronger.

He just took out his sword before giving it a few power energy he took from his stamina and attacked the animal immediately until it's body was split in half.

He Immediately dodged before it's body fell over him and it landed heavily on the ground. Farris sighed in relief when he finally defeated it.

Then he remembered that some of the market places in the all villages sells the meat of that animal as food. His eyes sparkled that he can finally eat meat.

Since the sun was already starting to set he cut a flesh on the animal before creating what they call a match and then took a few tree trunks before making a fire.

He smiled in happiness when it made fire, he then took a stick and stitched the meat on it before cooking it on the fire.

"Adventure isn't bad after all." He said with a smile. Then he tried to remember how many creation he created this day. Since he can only create 5 times a day and blast 4 times a day. He have a lot of powers but it still have a limit. Of course, everything has it's own limit.

Well, it doesn't matter anyway since tomorrow, he can again use 5 of his creation powers and 4 of his blast power.