Dragon Ball GT : Bebi's Sinister Strategies (Part-2)

Start from the beginning

Finally the Trio parts their Seperate Ways.

Goku : Trunks ! Dende and Mister Popo, we're leaving to home.

Trunks : Well i am leaving too.

Goku and Pan flies off. Trunks takes the Spaceship and flies off too.

After they went, Dende smiles at the Dragon Balls.

Dende : Hahaha !! Bebi Sama will surely be happy. I'll provide him with the Best Dragon Balls to make his wish.

CHAPTER 59 : MR.SATAN'S BRILLIANCE AND STUPIDITY.

Outside Mr.Satan's home, A Group of Civilians Protest Against Mr.Satan with Slogans Saying "Reject Humanity, Become Tuffle".

Few of the People starts to throw Rocks At the Front entrance of the house. Buu comes out of the Balcony to see the People

*****: BUU ! What is actually with the People Outside ?? Why they are acting strange ?Buu : It's because a Parasite is Possesing People, Making them act evil

Buu : It's because a Parasite is Possesing People, Making them act evil.

Mr.Satan is actually inside Buu's Body. He's the only Human to not be Possessed by Bebi.

Mr.Satan : Good thing that Parasite didn't affect me, thanks to you Buu-San..
I actually thought that They hated me because they found out About Goku saving the Planet and not me. Thankfully i was mistaken Hahahaha !!

 Thankfully i was mistaken Hahahaha !!

Anyway Buu, let's go out. I wanna really kick those butts who showed weird guts to Throw rocks at the house of the Champion himself !!!

Buu : Okay !!

Buu Teleports near the People. The People Suddenly stares at Buu. Some people really wanna beat out Him and Mr.Satan.

Buu walks near them and blows a huge amount of Air, Sending the people fall down

Buu Spits out Mr.Satan.

Mr.Satan : Hey Guys ! It's yours Truly Satan here. Let's talk things straight. Violence isn't the key to Solve right !!

The people get angry and wakes up Again. Mr.Satan rushes near the People and hits the shit out of them.

The people falls down. Suddenly they wake up. Mr.Satan gets puzzled by seeing them stand up.