"JIN!" He heard his father scream while shaking his shoulder, tears blurred his eyes as he mumbled. "Dad-" "Jin! Listen to me No matter what happens today son, promise me tomorrow you'll be the strongest, don't let any of this pull you down my boy. Your father is so ashamed of all this... So ashamed... I am so sorry..." Dong-Hyun's voice broke as he softly caressed his cheek. 

"Daniel, take care of my son, take him home..." He mumbled attaching his forehead with his sons. Jin hiccuped harshly as tears stained his golden cheeks like no tomorrow, "D-Dad?" He slowly mumbled as he felt his father pulling away from him. 

His eyes trailed his father's face as he got off the limo. Just when it hit him- Jin charged towards the door, "Dad! Dad no!" He screamed when his father harshly slammed the door of the limo. His old brown eyes stared into his son's hazel eyes with love, "Mum and Dad love you Jin, they love you and all your brothers so much, promise me you all will always take care of each other"

With that Dong-Hyun harshly slammed his palm on the Limo, Daniel the driver took in a deep breath before he picked up the speed of the car out of the airport. "Dad! No! Uncle stop the car please!" Jin screamed at the driver from behind as he watched through the window...

His mother's body lying still on the ground, his father covered in blood fighting for his life. the sweet fairy tale world his parents had built for him was lost... it was like his world had been snatched from him right in front of his eyes...

"Hyung! Mrs. Anne told me she'll buy me a guitar when I-!" The cheerfully gummy smile fell from Yoongi's face as he looked at Jin,  his face was dull, it was like something inside him was killed ruthlessly, Yoongi gulped at his older brothers state, watching Jin lifelessly walk up the stairs of the mansion, Yoongi frowned.

He looked behind him to see Mrs. Anne breaking down in front of Daniel as the middle-aged driver explained everything to the trusty nanny of the kids. Yoongi's eyes pooled with tears at the unfortunate events unfolding right in front of him...

Hours became days- Days became weeks- Weeks became months and months turned into years. For 10 years no one had seen a slight smile on the now 19-year-old Jin. Jin's uncle, Hyun-Woo had taken over the throne of his father. 

They had risen above the mob fight in which the kids lost their parents...

Things were perfect, if you look at them, but I little closer gaze and you realize nothing was perfect, the kids had grown nicely for the last 10 years Mrs. Anne had taken care of all of them like her own kids but was it really all nice?

"Jin?" Jin was brought back to reality as he looked up to see his uncle glancing down at him "Sorry Uncle I was-" The older male smiled and nodded, "It's okay, if you see Daniel, tell him to come and meet me in my office." He said, putting his coffee on the kitchen counter, Jin nodded Hyung-Woo ruffled his hair, and walked into his office.

Jin rolled his eyes and went back to scrolling through his phone as he sat on the counter. Not soon later Daniel walked into the kitchen Jin looked up and said, "Uncle Hyun was looking for you... He wants to see you in his office..." Daniel smiled and nodded. "Of course, thank you, young master." 

A few minutes pass and Jin suddenly hears a wince from behind him, he turns over to see Mrs. Anne jerking her hand. Jin hurriedly hops off the counter and rushed to the brown-haired lady's side and asked worriedly. "God, Mrs. Anne what did you-" Mrs. Anne smiled softly, and said-