*Author's note*

*Read till end for the summary  *

Hey guys!!
I m back with yet another dangerous book .
'A LOVE SO DARK season 2 '

Thank you so much for showering your love on the season 1 .
It crossed 28k , i really appreciate u all for that

Some of you told that season1 seemed to be incomplete so to avoid the confusions and mess created at the end i m back again after  3 months with the sequel season of the same.

This is going to be an amazing saga of love, hate, obsession and power.

Sorry but the updates will be a bit slow as i m cooping up with my studies too.

Well i am still editing the first one with the ongoing books

Reads have never been an issue but lack of votes and comments have always been .
So vote and comment wholeheartedly, you all have been given this privelege to do so, do  not waste it

◇◇

Seeking the apology in advance for typos and grammatical errors as english is not my native language.
The pictures are not owned by me so the credit for that purpose to the rightful owners.
-I do not allow plagiarism
- i won't accept the lines or paragraphs and storyline to be  copy pasted in other books.

Hope that would be implemented by the authors.❤

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Don't worry ik many of you might not be aware of the changes done in season 1 during editing of first few chapters

So here you can read the summary below and recall the things in S1.
And if u have not read it yet,
I will suggest u to read season 1 soon for better understanding 

this summary is the complete geist of the story for skimming what u have read in the past  .

Summary of previous season:-

Min y/n a girl who dreamt to be a fashion designer ran away from her family years ago with the help of her brother 'MIN YOONGI'.

She started working in a morgue ( where dead bodies are kept and examined) as a part time job .
She had the work to scan the bodies and do their atopsies..

But one thing that she found common was the missing hearts from the victim's body.

Little did she know there was her obsessive stalker behind all this mess.

TAEHYUNG  met her in college when he was govering his principal and sacring him till death for drugs.

And that day he claimed her his as soon as he saw her

_____
Days later , things started getting more pathetic ,
Messages turned into threats .
Stalking turned into night kisses and hickeys with mixing the dangerous drugs in her meals.

_____
The police officer who loved her as his own daughter was killed as he ordered her to stay in New york till the time he settled everything .
____

Finally one day!!
TAEHYUNG  caught Y/N by the dangerous dirty ways.

He made her his wife

She escaped but  got caught , and till then she had been living in hell

________
But as time passed by Taehyung developed his personality well as a good husband who never forced her .
Years later his influenze on y/n 's mind became dominant 
She started to fall in love with him thinking he completely changed into a caring psychologically fit person .

      But .........

A psycho's mind always works differently....

That was a dirty game of him just pretending to be gentlemen to claim y/n completely as his.

But that was too late she had already given him her everything .
Her purity and inncocence
_______
But what happened that night changed everything she had been thinking about him .

Y/n disclosed the truth that he had never changed  ,
He was still on cokaine and killings and great mysterious murders was never an exception.
And that day she saw the real him who captured his own wife for day without the meals.

Yoongi went missing

She was on the verge of dying but stabbed Taehyung with the way possible and ran away.

____
She thought she ended everything  by stabbing and crushing him under the car.

Months passes by
She changed her lifestyle and never felt pitty for killing her own husband.

She met a person 'JACKSON WANG'
her classmate from the school's nostalgic days.

But on the same day she received a parcel that was non other than JACKSON'S HEAD ' drenched in red colour.

She understood he came back to claim her his once again  

Once again her life was gonna change into hell.
Once again she had to live each day with the man she dearly hated
'TAEHYUNG'

___________________

THE STORY ENDED WITH .
The door unlocked
And everything blacked off.

________________

Can u imagine that everything will change in the snap of time.
What is Taehyung upto ??

'MY NAME IS KIM TAE, YOUR HUSBAND, U REMEMBER ME'

I looked at him with the tears in my eyes while my hands quivered as i got the devilish smirk in return of my simple statement which pierced into his sould like a needle

__________

'He wanted to keep her till his last breath.
He wanted to touch her till the death made them apart and wanted to kiss her till her lips tore apart. '

Will a new life start up with a new beginning or will she be captured in the hell forever with him Again

A love so dark s2
○Coming soon○

Are you excited??