Menstruation

He asked her, "Tum theek to ho na Anokhi?" she said, a bit relieved, "Haa main theek hu

He asked her, "Tum theek to ho na Anokhi?" she said, a bit relieved, "Haa main theek hu." But, her face was paled. She was walking by taking the support of Shaurya and handles of the berths. Some steps prior to the berth, she collapsed. Luckily, Shaurya's all attention was to her, so he grabbed her by waist. He holded her in his forearms. She had closed her eyes, and she was cold as marble. Her blood pressure would probably have dropped down. But, she was still talking rubbish, "P-PSss, sseatt aa gayi h. Mmmain ch-chcchali jaaungi." Now, Shaurya was super annoyed, he said, "Anokhi, chup karke lekar jaane do mujhe. Tumse theek se bola to jaa nahi raha h, aur tum chalogi?"
Anokhi was still murmuring"Main theek hu. Maine bola to hai. Par aap maan hi nahi rahe ho."
He had reached to his seat by talking to her, "Haa dekha maine, kitni sahi ho tum." He was annoyed by the reckless behavior of Anokhi, but she's nit in condition of fight, so he spared this for later. He gently laid her head on the pillow of berth, and layed her down as if she was a doll, made up of soft flowers, as if a little scratch would harm the petals,
as if she was the most precious thing in the world. Anokhi had fainted in his arms. She's too weak. Shaurya could not handle this situation. He would bear the taunting, reckless and stupid Anokhi rather than weak and silent one. He was feeling guilty, for not being able to understand her pain since so long. As Anokhi was taking rest, she would have feel better, but her face was slowly discoloring. A tint of greenish color had appeared on her forehead and it was spreading from her cheeks to her little chin. Shaurya laid her down and tucked her in a blanket, that's provided by the railways authority. He was constantly caressing her hairs, unable to do something.

Shaurya was waiting the train to stop on a hault, but sadly.. It would take a little longer. He didn't have any choice. A lone tear escaped from his eyes. He was overwhelmed with many emotions. He could not escape from reality that she was in great pain and he rather than to comfort her, was playing dumb games with her. However he was resented that Anokhi didn't share her actual health condition with him. Didn't she trust him enough or did she think that he wasn't worthy enough to share her pain? Whatever the situation was, they need to talk once this gets over. The time was slipping away, dusky nature was making the whole condition more terrifying as after seeing outside the window, one could not see any chance of life as long as the human eye could capture the view. It was all still, as if train was the only thing that was trying to make the surrounding vibrate, as if it has become the heart of this darkness. Anokhi was still unconscious and but she was being restless. Her color of face has changed again, it had become purpulish. Shaurya could not calculate whether she's  in better condition or worse. But, one thing was sure, she still hadn't recovered yet. After putting up two extra blankets, nothing was helping her. So, he started rubbing her soles. Rail food trolley was serving the pre-ordered food to the passengers. Shaurya hadn't ordered anything as all the food was made at home by Aastha and kanchan. Anokhi was busy in packing and stuff. Shaurya asked the hostess, "Ma'am, can I have a bowl of soup?"
"May I know your name sir?"
"It's Shaurya, Shaurya sabherwal."
She started checking in her list, but couldn't find his name. After checking over and over she said, "Sorry Sir, I think there's is some problem in the list. As, I can't find your name in passengers who have ordered something."
He held his forehead in his hand 🤦‍♂, "Oh this, actually this list is right. I haven't. "
"But, sorry Sir we can't do anything right now. As the food item is limited today. "
" Can you please watch again, I insist you. Actually, my wife is sick and she needs something to boost her up." He indicated towards Anokhi. Who wasn't in good condition. The hostess rushed towards her and checked, "Oh good, she doesn't seem all right. What happened to her? "
"Well, actually she's vomited a few hours ago and fainted, I think she has low bp too and train doesn't seem to stop."
"Sir, wait please! Lemme try to manage it. I'm not a doctor, so I can't fix her. But, once I deliver the food to all the passengers, I will have an absolute calculation and if anything useful remains for ber, I'll let you know. "
"Thank you so much ma'am, it will be of great help. Please, don't bother about amount, I am ready to give surplus charge, just help me mend her health."
"Don't worry sir, just a little number of people are left to serve once I'm done with it, I'll tell you surely."
"Oh yeah, can you adjust a doctor for me? Is there any doctor in this coach?"
"Sir, I don't have that list. Wait a sec, I will ask the T. T., she can surely help you out in this."
"Thanks for your cooperation."
"It's my pleasure sir, Indian railways is all at your service. " by saying this, she moved on further.
Shaurya was lightly moving his fingers all over her hands and face, he was making his touch as soft as possible on her tender face, which was hardening by the passing time. He was making her feel relax as much as he could. She was sleeping on his lap. By no time, another lady came. "Hello sir, I'm T. T. here, I heard that someone needs my help in this row. What can I do for you sir? "
"Hello ma'am, can you tell me if there's any doctor available in this coach? As, my wife is severely ill. "
"Sorry sir, I have revised complete list, but I couldn't find any. "
Shaurya disappointed by this, but there was no fault of anyone so he could not blame anyone. Then, he asked her, "Ma'am, I am sorry that I'm asking you a personal question, but do you have any pill or any type of medication for menstrual pain?"
She couldn't answer first, so he insisted. She replied in affirmation. Shaurya relieved a little. Soon, the hostess came with a bowl of soup. " Sir, actually a passenger was absent and luckily he had ordered this one. Were you being able to find any doctor? "
T. T. Replied, "No, but we have medicine. "
Thankfully, Shaurya could manage to mix the medicine in soup and fed Anokhi.
"Anokhi, please utho ek baar. Ye soup le lo, tumhe better feel hoga." He lifted her head and supported her back, in order to make her sit in comfortable position for herbal remedies. Anokhi didn't respond at first, but as Shaurya was literally shaking her till the very end, she decided to have a look against her will. Shaurya thanked the ladies, and they went for their daily routine duties. Shaurya told her to take some sips. Anokhi resisted, as she didn't want to put anything in her stomach because whatever she was trying to put in, her stomach overthrew it, and she didn't have much energy left. However, he assured her that none of this will happen if she drinks it properly. The soup was okayish, but the medicine wasn't so good in taste. It made the soup sour and bitter. Anokhi could not withhold that terrible thing in her mouth, so she gulped it. It was still warm, so her tongue burnt up. As it was paining,she felt relieved that due to damage of taste buds, the soup won't be able to harm them more. Shaurya told her to drink it sip-by-sip. However, Anokhi wanted to finish this as soon as possible. She didn't want to drink it on first place, but she could see the condition of Shaurya. He was terrible, he probably hadn't rested a second. His eyes were bulging out, maybe due to weeping so much?! Anokhi denied this possibility, however her head was hammering. She couldn't withstand any voice. So, she thought that it would be better for her to take a little nap. She assured him that she was okay.
"PS, mainab kaafi sahi mehsoos kar rahi hu. Tum chinta mat karo. "
Shaurya knew better than to trust her in this. He rose his brows, so she accepted.
"Achcha theek h, maana ki medicine lete hi main ek dum bhali-chungi nahi ho jaaungi, it will take some time. But, trust me, I'm far better than before. Tum meri tension mat lo. Main thodi der so jaati hu, uthungi to theek ho jaaungi. Tum tab tak books padh lo apni."
Shaurya didn't utter a word. Anokhi's lies about her health terrified him more than anything. He wasn't sure how to react, but Anokhi was waiting for him to say something. He asked her, "Anokhi agar main tumse jyaada nahi maang raha hu, to kya tum mujhe ek promise kar sakti ho? Please jaisa feel kar rahi ho sach-sach batana. No more lies to me, okay?"
She promised and took his hands and put her head on them while lying. She used him as a pillow, and Shaurya didn't bother with it.
He started reading his 📖 book. Anokhi knew that she had hurted him. She thought of making up for this, once she boosts up.
Shaurya hadn't eaten anything since last breakfast that they had together. He started drinking his energy drink that he brought from home. He started searching something in laptop, Anokhi could hear the taps of keyboard buttons, she was habitual of these taps, so they didn't bother her much and she slept a sound sleep. Shaurya was constantly doing his work in laptop, however he was checking the temperature of her time to time.  Anokhi's blood pressure had came to normal, the ladies passed by time to time for checking her. She seemed well to them too.
After around an hour, Shaurya checked her forehead to find, she was feverish. So, he untucked her from blankets. She was warming up. He woke her up in was between to drink some water as the constantly high temperature and frequent vomiting could lead to dehydration. Her rosy 💋 lips had started chipping from sides. So, he fed her 💧 water in a regular interval. He thought of putting cold watery wet cotton cloth on her forehead to bring her warmth down, but he was afraid of her prior state of freezing to death, as the A. C. coach was cold enough. He couldn't regulate the temperature already, so he was just waiting the fever to bring down and to prevent her from getting chills too.

...
𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬, 𝐖𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐒𝐀𝐀𝐊𝐊 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐒𝐎𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄. 𝐒𝐎, 𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐔𝐏 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐎𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐌𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒. 𝐈 𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐈'𝐌 𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐖𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐄.

ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ꜱʜᴏᴡꜱ ɪᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴍᴇɴꜱᴛʀᴜᴀʟ ʜᴇᴀʟᴛʜ. ɪᴛ ꜱʜᴏᴡᴄᴀꜱᴇꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍꜱ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ꜰᴇᴍᴀʟᴇꜱ ɢᴏ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ꜱʜᴀʀɪɴɢ ʜᴇʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀ, ᴀꜱ ɪᴛ ɪꜱ ᴄᴏɴꜱɪᴅᴇʀᴇᴅ ᴀ ᴛᴀʙᴏᴏ. ᴡᴇ ꜱʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ʀɪꜱᴇ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ꜱᴜᴄʜ ᴍʏᴛʜꜱ. ᴍᴀʟᴇꜱ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀɴ ɪᴅᴇᴀ ᴏꜰ ᴘᴇʀɪᴏᴅꜱ ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ. ꜱᴏ, ʟᴇᴛ'ꜱ ꜱʜᴀʀᴇ ᴇxᴀᴄᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴘᴘʀᴏᴘʀɪᴀᴛᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡʟᴇᴅɢᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇᴍ, ꜱᴏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴄᴀɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴄᴀʀᴇ ᴏꜰ ꜰᴇᴍᴀʟᴇꜱ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴍᴇɴꜱᴛʀᴜᴀʟ ᴘᴀɪɴ.

ᴘᴇʀᴄᴇɴᴛᴀɢᴇ ᴏꜰ ɪɴᴅɪᴀɴ ꜰᴇᴍᴀʟᴇꜱ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ~
ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɴᴏ ᴀᴄᴄᴇꜱꜱ ᴛᴏ ᴘᴀᴅꜱ : 42.4%
ʜɪᴅᴇ ᴘᴀᴅꜱ ɪɴ ᴘᴜʙʟɪᴄ : 87%
ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ɪɴ ᴛᴀʙᴏᴏꜱ : 56%

•~> 𝕀 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕚𝕥. ℙ𝕝𝕤𝕤 𝕤𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕥𝕠𝕠, 𝕓𝕖𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥'𝕤 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕒 𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕟𝕖𝕖𝕕𝕤, 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕠𝕣 𝕒𝕟 𝕙𝕠𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕔𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕔𝕚𝕤𝕞 𝕥𝕠 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕡𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕗𝕦𝕝.