Aankhein band karke

Few days From where, we left the show

Few days From where, we left the show. :

Anokhi was sleeping with the silk bedsheet rolled all around her. Her tight bun that she made of her hairs yesternight had loosen up, and all the hairs were ruffled around her. Although she used to make sure to remove all her makeup every night before going to bed, but somehow, a corner of her lips was still having a tinge of magenta lipstick that she applied. It was all the fault of Shaurya, who distracted her so much, when she was sitting in front of her dressing table. He was continuously tickling her all over the neck and everywhere. Although, Anokhi was resisting slightly, but she surely was enjoying the naughtiness of him. Since, their wedding, both of them made sire of it to not to sleep without pouring their heart out or laughing whole heartedly. Even if one's upset, the other made sure to lighten the mood of their partner. As Anokhi was sleeping like a baby, Shaurya was lying besides her, covering his hand around her belly, making sure Not to let any harm coming besides her, even during their sleep. No evil could reach his girl without crossing "The Shaurya Sabherwal". She used to be so tough, that she wouldn't allow anyone to dare to think of any harm of her or her closed ones. Her one roar was enough to threaten tleven the stone hearted person. From childhood, she was her own savior in many ways. Although her sister and mother were with  making sure to reduce the damage, but Anokhi being Anokhi used to challenge the orthodox mindsets. She would left no stone unturned to even let her father making him angry.
She was a little warrior since birth. As Babli told Shaurya once about the complications that Rama had during the birth of Anokhi, that her survival rate was almost negligible, yet she fought. When the child which was so eager to be born prematured and started her first breath fighting her own destiny, grew older her fighting spirit also grew with her.
She was a very young protestor even in her school days.

She placed her position in many hearts. That strong will was the sole reason among others that led Aastha to choose her for her girl's college. Aastha made sure to easen up Anokhi's burdens from helping her get her scholarships to being her shield whenever the situation demanded. Yet, all these favors by others only proved to be a shed amongst the avalanches of her life. But, all of these little efforts by her loved ones, proved to be so immensely deep routed in Anokhi's heart, that these become the only things that motivated her for not only being a strong human, but the one that could be an example for others.
So, she was deprived of the person who could really share her pain. Even now, she use to mask her feelings and put every ounce of her, being strong enough to face every challenge, though she need not to. In starting, Shaurya used to be disturbed by that habit of her. It used to make him feel vulnerable against the opposition, which at least "Shaurya" wouldn't want. But with Time, he got to be habitual with that too. He knew that she wouldn't let anyone face the problems, not for her. He also knew, thst he couldn't let her face everytime alone, so he decided to walk step by step with her. He would run every race, that she's running. He would not only be her cheerleader, but her companion too.
As Anokhi was lying carelessly, her mouth was a little open and she was chewing some of the strands of her hair, which was the sign of her being too tired and taking a sound sleep.
When the little golden beams of light were dancing on her cheeks she was glowing like a Goddess who had just dozed off, after winning the war, who decided to take a nap, without putting her armour off, but now she doesn't care about that as she has conquered the world.
Shaurya was gently caressing her hairs and removing the bunch of that saliva wetted hairs from her mouth very gently. He missed staring her so much. She was so beautifully elegant and cute at the same time. Shaurya could never imagine before he met Anokhi that a lady could maintain her grace even during sleep. But, today was an exception. He wanted to kiss her so much, but after that "putting vermilion without her consent" accident, he had never done that type of mistake again. He doesn't even make het wear her necklace without her permission. So, he cautiously touched his lips with her tender forehead, making sute enough not to wake her up. He saw that Anokhi wasn't covered up properly within the blanket.
He knew that she couldn't bear that much low temperature of air conditioner, so her tucked her in and increased the temperature of A.C. although, last night both were fighting over maintaining the room temperature. Shaurya wanted that to be cooler, it's when Anokhi taunted him to cool his head than the room, as it needs more so that people could be protected from his anger issues. In anguish, Shaurya hid the remote and besides trying her best, Anokhi couldn't find it. He got an idea.