can't stop loving you ♥

Shaurya got the message that Shaan sent him, he knew that he was caught red-handed and Shaan would have understood his so called masterplan

Shaurya got the message that Shaan sent him, he knew that he was caught red-handed and Shaan would have understood his so called masterplan. He told to himself, " Beta Shaurya, baap BAAP hi hota h. " He was so in love with Anokhi that he wasn't ashamed or embarrassed about his deed of trying to fool his family. Anokhi was his priority, thinking of which he went towards his assigned seat next to Anokhi. She was waiting for him.
He steadily came towards her and she pulled out her hands for Shaurya to hold them and sit besides her. He was very happy. "To humaara plan work kar hi gaya. " they both said together and started laughing on the way their thoughts synchronised. Shaurya pulled curtains aside in order to watch the natural beauty. He put one of his hands alongside her back and with another, he was holding her another hand. Anyone could say that they were newly weds just by mere having a glamce on them. But, they both were oblivious to the world. Anokhi had put her head on his chest, hearing the fast heartbeat which just rushed because of God knows what, adrenaline rush?! Or whatever!!
She didn't know that she had hold such an impact on him that just a touch of her would be enough for his heart to race fast. She smiled on feeling that special to him. She had twirled her fingers with Shaurya's. She was absent mindedly playing with him by putting her thumb on top, then he would put his on top. He had a little more rough hands than Anokhi's. She thought that it might be due to him being the most prestigious and popular chief guest in countless award functions. He would have to handshake a lot on daily basis. It was possible that due to the friction of hands on such high frequency, his hands had become tighter. She then put her loose hand on her chest and found that her heartbeat was no less faster than Shaurya's. So, one could conclude that both had equal impact on each other. That type of impact, where the mere presence of other was enough to make the person feel blessed. Whose soft-tender touch could produce chills to the spine upto an extent of electric shock. Whose eyes were enough for the other to deep dive in other's soul, forgetting all the worries. Whose gaze was enough to make the other feel safe, feel home. This level of protectiveness that one felt last time was when they were in their parents arms. The longing to never be apart, to just stop the moment. But, the excitement for the next moment of being with their soulmate. Ahhh!! What a divine feeling was that. Someone said true about love, that it's the reflection of God. Where else can someone find their solace if not in the deep and pure love?
Anokhi felt that Shaurya's heartbeat had slowed down, as if it has accepted the timber touch of her as of own. When, she put her hand on her chest, she could feel her beat slowing down too, almost in the same pace as of his. She could watch trees left behind, sun racing with train, it appeared like clouds were also reaching out time to time. The green fields, with amazing scenery, cows and bullock carts in between, then many houses and towns.. Both of them enjoyed each other's company without uttering a word for long. Then, Anokhi slightly moved backwards and asked him with a smile, "Ab kya socha h tumne? Poore raaste kuchh karne ka plan bhi h ya bas sote jaana h?" At which, Shaurya responded "Pata h Anokhi, main bachpan mein jab maa ke saath apne nanihaal jaata tha na, tab iss excitement mein ki vaha jaakar Nana Ji ke saath ganne ke khet mein jaaunga, unke kandhe pe baithke pakshi udaaunga aur Nani Ji ke hath kebane huye laddu aur besan ka halwa khaunga, iske chalte poore raste bas inn kheto ko nihaarta aur maa ko pareshaan karta hua jaaya karta tha. Maa ke jaane ke baad main kabhi train se kapurthala nahi gaya. Phir ek din gaya to mujhe train mein tum mili, jaha tumne mujhpe pepper spray maarke mujhse meri Badi Maa ki gift ki huyi ghadi chheen li 😅."
Anokhi punched him on his biceps 💪 with in a complaining tone, " Kya PS, tum bhi! "

Shaurya reminded her of the time when they were left alone, actually it was Shaurya's plan to make Anokhi loose her bus during debate competition. It was a stormy night and they had to take a shelter in a strangely lonely place. Both of them had emotional breakdown. Both of them shared their terrifying incidences of past. The ones, which Anokhi didn't share with her best friends, neither Reema, nor Ahir. Similarly Shaurya had never shared that even to Kanchan "ShaKhi's love guru", the person with whom Shaurya used to share his personal confusion, even the irritation with Shagun. He used to share all of that to Kanchan without much hesitation but alike Anokhi he never shared that to her.
Because both of them have decided in their mind that no-one could understand them or maybe because they had spared that thing for their "special one" of their life. The one, that they shared. It's said that after hearts, soul should also be united. Now that they had shared their fright to each other, they had become more comfortable. Both of them become vulnerable against their partner as if the bare soul. That day "the strong Shaurya Sabherwal" and "the brave jungi Anokhi" laid down their shield as if they knew that the presence of another one had made them safe. That day, Anokhi had shared her memory with Raman bhalla and Shaurya ended up telling his with Aastha kashyap. That day, Anokhi felt sorry for being terrible with him, for pressuring him to mend with Aastha. That very day, she knew that she should not tighten the rope of this mother-son bond which was on verge of breaking. However, she had confined to herself that she would try to go deeper to know the full story when there's correct time.
Whilst, Shaurya became abld to get to know the reason behind so much insecurities of Anokhi that she held for Men. Anokhi couldn't comprehend the reason behind the teary filled eyes of Shaurya, was it anger or sadness? But, that day Shaurya had decided to take some step for Anokhi to reunite with her father. He had promised to himself that even if he couldn't change the past, he wouldn't let Anokhi bare such situations again. His throat was filled that day, otherwise he would have praise his fighter wifey and told her how proud he was on her. He was more than happier that she came in his life. Then, Shaurya came up with an idea. He had heard of "couple-games" from his friend. The ones, designed by psychiatrists to strengthen the relationship. It would require one phone with an app and a couple, luckily both things were present. So, he pursuaded her to play that game with him.

Precap : Anokhi is vomiting and feels dizzy. Next scene, Shaurya took Anokhi to renowned gynecologist. She examined her.

.
.
.
.
•~> 𝕀 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕚𝕥. ℙ𝕝𝕤𝕤 𝕤𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕥𝕠𝕠, 𝕓𝕖𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥'𝕤 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕒 𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕟𝕖𝕖𝕕𝕤, 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕠𝕣 𝕒𝕟 𝕙𝕠𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕔𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕔𝕚𝕤𝕞 𝕥𝕠 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕡𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕗𝕦𝕝.