Nine

Katie's POV

My eyes widened. My jaw dropped. My heart broke. My mind exploded into a million thoughts. I felt betrayed, when I saw one of my best friends join forces with Brandon.

" Peyton?!" Paige and I said together.

"I thought we were friends... How could you do this?" I said on the verge of crying.

"You know what they say. Keep your friends close" she said looking at Brandon. "And your enemies closer." She said looking at me.

"I don't know what to say." Paige said.

"Good. Don't. It's my turn. I have listened to you guys for years talk about, your boyfriends, your job, your nails, your hair, your pets. Even though, it was all an act I was nothing but perfect towards you guys, I did everything you asked. Now it is my turn, but the difference is that you guys don't have a choice to listen or not. I own you now." She said with a smirk.

I would have said something back but she was right. She did own us.
-------------------------------------------------------
A/N: ok, I know you all are like, What the heck!? I have been waiting forever for that!! And I am sorry this is a short chapter. But the point of it was just to reveal who it was. And I know that you all probably thought it was Sophia. But I had to lead you on with someone! Were you surprised? And I just want to say THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALMOST 400 READS!!! IT MAKES ME SO HAPPY THAT YOU GUYS LIKE THIS BOOK!! ILYSM!!