Six

Katie's POV

We had all been on the ground waiting for Brandon to say something for about ten minutes now. Meanwhile, Brandon has been pacing in circles this whole time. I am getting really worried about everyone, I got them into this mess. They are my best friends I would be so upset if they lost their lives because I signed up for a notification program at Forever 21. I have only known some of them for a little while like, Lily and Sophia. But still, I love them all like sisters.

I look up to find Brandon standing in front of me. Suddenly he hits me over the head with something, and the room goes black. When I wake up I am tied to a chair in my guest bedroom upstairs. But instead of the guest bed that usually takes up most of the room being in there. I see all of my friends tied up in chairs, we are all forming a circle. I see some of the other girl start to wake up. They all look a little woozy. Except Sophia I look at her and she seems fine. Maybe Brandon didn't hit her as hard as he hit everyone else..... But that did matter right now, I needed to find a way to get some help. Then I remembered my phone was in my back pocket. I carefully tried to get it out of my pocket so it could sit on the back of my chair and no one would be able to see.

When I got my phone out enough so that I could use the tips of fingers to type, I slide my screen to the emergency call screen. Though I couldn't see my screen I tried to dial 911. I turned my volume down so one would hear the operators voice. Then I heard footsteps coming down the hall. Right as 911 answered my call Brandon walked into the room. Obviously now I couldn't tell her anything, so I had to get Brandon to talk for she could hear it and figure out what was going on. Then they would track my phone and come and help us... Right? Oh well, this was my only hope.

I could quietly hear the operator say, " Hello, this is Hannah what is your emergency?"

I coughed so Brandon wouldn't hear her voice. Now, all I needed was to get Brandon talking about what was going on. But, that was going to be hard.

-------------------------------------------------------
A/N sorry I haven't updated in a while, but I will be updating more often, so keep reading!