Four

Katie's POV
To: katieb@yahoo.com
From: ilovekatie@yahoo.com

No, no, no, not so fast! And if I were you and your friends I would go inside. There might be someone watching you...

" Everyone go inside now!" I screamed.

"What, why!?" Asked Sophia.

"I will explain later! Get inside!" I screamed again.

As everyone filed inside Paige said " what is it, that you just had a mini panic attack about?"

"Come read this email I just got." I said still trying to calm down.

As everyone made a U shape around my and computer, I waited for their reactions. They were speech less.

"Ok, we need to find out who this is. Is there anyone you have given you email and phone number to lately?" Asked Lilly.

"Um, no I don't think so..."

"Brandon!" Paige cut my off

" wait, what, who? The guy from Forever 21? OH MY GOSH... You're right I gave him my phone number and email. He said he was going to sign me up for some thing that would tell me when they were having sales and stuff." I said in shock.

Paige ran over to the window and exclaimed "He is stocking you.... I see him in a sliver Jeep below the balcony. He must have track your phone to find where you live."

"Ok everyone, go close every window and all the blinds for he can't see in." Said Peyton.

I decided to email him back.

To: ilovekatie@yahoo.com
From: katieb@yahoo.com

I know who you are. If you leave know I won't call the cops.

He Instantly emailed back.

To: katieb@yahoo.com
From: ilovekatie@yahoo.com
Oh... No one will be calling the cops.... I have already erased all evidence that shows I have ever made contact with you. If you go to the cops they will just simply think your insane.

-------------------------------------------------------A/N so I have got 70 read and no votes.... So if you guys don't like this story very much leave a comment telling me what I can do better!! Thanks💜