Two

Katie's POV
After we got lunch, we started shopping. First we went to Forever 21, I bought 3 shirts, 2 dresses, and 2 pairs of shorts. Paige got 2 T-shirts, 1 dress, and 3 pairs of sunglasses. She wanted to buy her things but I insisted. I went to a cash register to check out. I looked at our cashiers name tag, it said Brandon. He was kind of cute, I look of over at Paige and I can tell she thinks so too. He scans our items and says.

"Your total comes to $51.99 and would you like Forever 21 to send you notifications when we have sales, get a new collection of clothes, etc.?" Said Brandon as if he had said it 60 other times today.

"Uh, yea sure." I would have said no, but we were in no hurry.

"Ok, all I need is your email and phone number."

"Ok, my email is katieb@yahoo.com and my phone number is (567)983-6612" I said.

" ok, your know set up for our notification program." He said.

" ok thanks" I said handing over my debit card.

After swiping my card he handed it back and said. " Have a nice day, thanks for shopping with us." Again sounding like he had said that 60 times today.

We walked out of the store and into the store. Paige kept looking at me weird.

"What?" I asked.

"Oh nothing..." She said like she was hiding something.

"Then why do you keep looking at me like that!" I said starting to get annoyed.

"Well it's just, that Brandon kid was totally into you." She said giggling.

"Oh, whatever!" I said and gave her a little shove.

After shopping for a little longer we decided to head home. When we got back to my apartment we decided to invite some more friends over, that also didn't have to work for the rest of the week. It was 8:00 and Paige, Sophia, Lilly, Peyton, and I were sitting on my balcony sipping coffee and watching Netflix on my computer when my phone ringed. I could tell by the ring that it meant I got an text message. We had agreed that it would be a girls night and we would not be on our phone all night. So,I asked the girls if I could check it. Knowing that if I didn't read it now, I would forget about it later. They agreed. When I opened the text message, I didn't recognize the number.

"Oh, that's weird... Who is this?" I said in shock.

I heard the word "What?" Come out of everyone's mouth.

Then my eyes got wide. Because, what was even more shocking is what the text said.

" Ok, am over reacting or is this weird?" I said freaking out on the inside.

-------------------------------------------------------
A/N hey guys, so tbh I like this book more then any of my other ones, so I will probably update it more. I hope you like it too! Please read, comment and vote! It will mean so much to me!

And FYI the email and phone number in this are completely fake. I just randomly made them up.

Please read more of this story! I think it is going to be really good!