iii. Pursuit of Happiness.

 After Hye-Jin found out that Hee-Do got permission from her mother to switch schools, she had been looking forward to seeing the teen at school

After Hye-Jin found out that Hee-Do got permission from her mother to switch schools, she had been looking forward to seeing the teen at school. The adult confidently strode the halls, searching for the eager teen. It had been her lunch break and she walked around in her light pinkish colored tracksuit, knowing that her favorite member of the broadcasting club Ji Seung-Wan would probably be showing her around as the class president. However, instead of finding the two girls, Hye-Jin came across Kim Yoon-Su, who was also a member of the broadcasting club and the only professional swimmer of the school's swim team. The two had known each other very well and the reason behind their close bond could easily be explained, but the two of them had never tried to, because they never felt the need to do so.

"Oh, Hye-Jin-ah. Are you looking for someone?" Yoon-Su asked upon noticing her look around in a trance.

"Have you seen Ji Seung-Wan?" Hye-Jin questioned, while her eyes looked around the halls, "Or a vibrant girl by her side who looked like she drank ten cups of coffee?"

"No, and no?" Yoon-Su answered, "But I will let you know if I see anything. I will probably ask Ji-Woong and get back to you,"

"Do not tell him I asked," Hye-Jin gave him a pointed look, "He will use that against me and say that I owe him a favor,"

"You still owe me one," Yoon-Su reminded her with a grin.

Hye-Jin looked displeased, "Shut up, do not remind me,"

"You will have to fulfill my wish soon," Yoon-Su teased, with a pleased smirk on his face, "I do not know what exactly I will ask for just yet. But I will take the time to think of a good one, since this will be an opportunity I can get only once in a lifetime. A favor from the Yang Hye-Jin, jeez. Good luck finding Seung-Wan and the bubbly girl I have yet to meet. Bye, Hye-Jin."