o. Sweet Bliss.

o. Sweet Bliss.

    Yang Hye-Jin had a lot of fun during high school

    Yang Hye-Jin had a lot of fun during high school. And Baek Yi-Jin took complete credit for it—even though he knew all he truly did was irk her. Their rivalry was not exactly unheard of, in fact every student at Taeyang High School was aware of the feud between the two anchors of the broadcasting club. And since their bickering every morning did reach the speakers of the training center, Yang Chan-Mi was also very familiar with their quarrels, which she compared to the petty arguments of a married couple. Hye-Jin would tell her mother to stop making fun of her, while Chan-Mi would simply smile at her, instead telling her daughter to actually charm him into dating her. Yang Chan-Mi was indeed the most easygoing mother she could've had—the two were besties—and thus she was not surprised by her casual suggestion to date Yi-Jin, but Hye-Jin scoffed at the insinuation, since she did not want to date Baek Yi-Jin under any circumstances. He infuriated her. He was truly the bane of her existence, nothing more. She did not understand what other girls saw in him, all he did was vex her.

   And yet, he was constantly around her, trying to gain her attention like a bee buzzing in her ear. To her, he was just as irritating as an actual bee. For reasons unknown to her, Yi-Jin was following her around ever since their first meeting, when her sunbae had introduced her as the new co-anchor of the broadcasting club who would start the following day. Hye-Jin had slightly bowed and asked Yi-Jin to take good care of her, in the hopes of them getting along, but when she accidentally knocked over her banana milk onto his white blouse right before he was supposed to be on air, those hopes instantly crashed and burned. Right afterwards, Yi-Jin stood before her with a self-satisfied smile, ordering her to take responsibility and make it up to him. For the following three weeks, Hye-Jin had to bring him her favorite banana milk every morning before their broadcasts, while he began to sound more smug about it as time went by. And eventually, that became the last straw for her, resulting to a—playful?—argument that was heard throughout the entire school building. (—How was she supposed to know that she had accidentally turned on the speakers?)