Sarina (Chapter 57)

Start from the beginning

"Javi", Amy asked.

"Yeah, he's our best friend but these two had a thing for a bit, right?"

"Yeah. Javi liked me and I never understood why since he's very handsome and I'm just...average. We then made an agreement to...well...mess around a bit."

Grace stopped looking at clothes.

"What do you mean, mess around a bit", she said as she raised her eyebrow, curious about all the details.

I glared at her.

"That's exactly why I didn't tell you anything Grace, you get way too excited."

"Now I'm curious too", Amy said with a giggle.

I let out a sigh.

"So we agree to like kissing, maybe making out a bit..."

"Yes...go on...", Grace said.

I gave her a look again.

"And...we...took things further, only once."

"You lost your v-card!"

"No Grace! Just like...touching and stuff..."

"What?! Girl!"

"Shush!"

"Even after all that, your feelings for him didn't change", Amy asked.

"No...I thought if I did that with him, I would like him more. After that, I told him the truth about Tyler. I thought it was a one-sided thing between us, like I was a kid with a crush."

"He doesn't seem like the type to be open", Grace said.

"He has a hard time opening up about his feelings but he finally did. He kissed me once and--"

"He kissed you!"

"Stop interrupting Grace! Yes he kissed me at the Halloween party but I thought it was because he was drunk. We were fighting before that, I was just caught off guard when he did that. Recently we brought it up and he admitted that he did have feelings for me."

"But why did he kiss you out of the blue", Grace asked.

I shrugged.

"I don't know. I didn't want to interrogate him."

"I think you should. He owes you after giving you the cold shoulder."

"No Grace, right now things are good, I don't want to mess it up."

"I get it. I fixed things between us too."

"Really", I said.

"Yeah, I apologized and all that stuff."

"I'm proud of you. I know that's not your thing", I said.

"Yeah but I figured it had to be done."

"Speaking of that, I know it's a tough subject but how have you been holding up now that you can't see Andy."

Grace let out a sigh.

"It's really hard. I wish I didn't have feelings for him but it just happened. He's the only guy who really likes me for me."

"Someone who sees you as a person and not an object", Amy said.

Grace looked at her.

"Yes!"

"I know the feeling, and that is why I have feelings for Josh. I never had a man really respect me like this. He even went after the man who hurt me."

"Wait! There was a really bad fight at the club you work at and they found a man almost beaten to death...that was Josh", I asked.