celebrate?

" When I worry about some stupid shit, you always reassure me

You save me (you save me). Ooh, I'd be nothing without you.
"
— no song without you, honne

Y/N SCRATCHED HER head in annoyance and internally cried as Venti can't understand a thing she is explaining. 

" Can you repeat it? " Venti asked.

" I explained it 5 times already, Venti. " Y/n said while flicking his forehead. " Why can't you understand it? "

" I think I am...dumb? " Venti said confused which made Y/n laugh out loud and made her clutch her stomach.

" Nevermind then, the next modeling will start now. " Y/n said while standing up.

"Good luck then.

Kazuha showed up as soon as Y/n opened the door which made her quickly slam the door close in surprise.

" I swear, Kazuha will be the death of me. " Y/n said while Venti giggled.

As she opened the door slowly Kazuha was still there making Y/n bow down and said, " Sorry for slamming the door. I should get going now, excuse me. " 

When Y/n began to walk her way backstage ignoring some of Kazuha's calls, he wanted to call one more time but he can't seem to do it anymore. 

Y/n modeled first after that she ignored and walked past Kazuha before changing to her uniform and seating in the crowd.

As it was Kazuha's time Y/n couldn't feel any more embarrassed every time he poses, he only look at Y/n and only her. And she was the one who taught her it, especially the sword handling.

Also, the part he made a heart sign with his fingers before ending his model.

As it was the other company's time, Y/n got home earlier and didn't want to talk to anyone anymore. She slumped to her bed and tiredly threw her things away on the floor.

WITH THEN, 2 DAYS have passed without Y/n being seen outside her apartment. 

" Hello? " Y/n called out while on the phone and lazily rubbing her eyes while resting her chin on her table's sewing machine. 

" We won the event. Ever thought of the award? " Venti replied on the other line making Y/n pause.

The only thing she wanted to join the event was because of the award, but she never thought of being blue even knowing they won.

She wanted a large amount of mora as the award but why does she want the award to be the one and only, Kaedehara Kazuha?

" ...I'll let you decide it. " Y/n replied in a low voice, on the other side she could hear Venti's sigh.

" Are you really gonna stay in that apartment of yours? " Venti asked. " The regular classes will be starting sooner too. "

" Hm...I guess so. " Y/n replied boredly.